Hip Replacement Surgery in India (Partial or Total)
If your hip has been severely impaired either by an injury or by disorders related with old age such as arthritis or any other conditions, and the chronic hip/groin pain keeps you awake at night and averts you from doing everyday jobs, undergoing hip replacement surgery in India might be the superlative option to fix your hip pain and all related miseries.
Also referred to as total hip replacement, hip arthroplasty or hip hemiarthroplasty, hip replacement is a common yet a major surgical process in which an orthopaedic doctor replaces the painful hip-joint with an artificial hip-joint. While carrying out this orthopaedic operation, the surgeon confiscates the impaired head of the thighbone (femur) and replaces the hip’s ball-and-socket mechanism with artificial implants. The surgery considerably relieves the pain and improves a patient’s flexibility and his/her aptitude to carry out everyday activities.
If you have hip mutilation and you get little or no respite after using anti-inflammatory medicines, physical therapy and workout for a reasonable period of time, you can take advantage of surgical methodology for fixing your hip disorders. One of the key benefits is that age is no barricade to gain the surgery advantages. The hip replacement surgery in Delhi can be just as advantageous for individuals in their 80s and 90s as it is for 60 year olds or even younger. Another imperative aspect, with regard to the benefits derived from the replacement surgery, is that it is cost-effective. There are a striking number of patients who have had success with the surgery, thanks to the progressions in hip replacement, including computer-assisted implant placement, that help doctors in perfectly positioning the replacement devices.
Benefits at a glance
- Hip replacement surgery constantly decreases or removes the hip pain.
- It can give you several years of freedom from pain and exhaustion that kept you wide-awake at night for years.
- The dramatic reduction in hip pain permits a patient to have good night sleep.
- Following the operation, a patient reinstates normal hip function with augmented ease and comfort.
- It improves physical functioning, including walking and other actions and benefits a patient’s mental health too.
- Individuals who prior to the operation felt it challenging to implement major activities of everyday living such as sitting in a chair, on a toilet seat, putting on clothes and shoes, shopping, and cooking can experience a noteworthy improvement in their flexibility and movements post-surgery.
- Rectification of augmented leg strength is another other advantage one can experience following the hip replacement surgery.
If you have had your hip-joint badly impaired from any reason and you are considering undergoing hip replacement surgery in India, it is exceedingly sensible to discuss benefits and your expectations from the operation with your doctor in advance. Hip replacement is a safe and effective orthopaedic surgery but simultaneously it is a major operation. So, before deciding undergoing the operation, comprehend the process, its benefits as well its prospective risks and complications, only having it explicated by your doctor.
Patients from Saudi Arabia, UK, Germany, USA, Canada and Australia with serious hip related ailments are flocking to New Delhi, the capital city of India. There are a number of reasons, including affordable cost at super-specialty hospital and institute. If you are advised for hip replacement surgery in Delhi, India whether it is partial or total, contact us. We have association with best healthcare institutes so ensure world class and cost-efficient cure, paying a 1/4th or sometimes even the 10 times more they are supposed to pay in their native countries. The average cost of a medical treatment in New Delhi, India is almost 1/6th of that in developed countries.