What is Autism?
Autism is a disorder which has a significant affect and shows signs of abnormality in the communication and social interactions of the affected people. Two of the common and consistent findings that are linked with this disorder is the fact that the oxygenation is diminished to a great extent in the specific areas of the brain and also may cause chronic immunologically which is mediated well in case of any inflammatory condition in the gut.
The use of stem cells to treat autism, has scientific significance
The therapies which are currently investigated upon attempt to clearly and carefully reverse the physical and social abnormalities with the help of utilizing the right antibiotics, anti‐inflammatory agents, and the hyperbaric oxygen. The only downside is that none of the approaches get to address well the root causes which causes oxygen deprivation and also aids towards intestinal inflammation.
The rationale which is the major reason behind treating autism with the umbilical cord tissue-derived is the use of mesenchymal stem cells, along with the degree of severity, it has been significantly associated with causing inflammatory and neuro-inflammatory cytokines which are inclusive of macrophage-derived chemokine (MDC) and also thymus along with an activation-regulated chemokine (TARC). The intravenous administration of the umbilical cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells have been the prime reason amongst multiple clinical trials which decreases the inflammation greatly. Decreasing the inflammation in some of the autistic patients may in turn greatly alleviate the symptoms that are common to autism.
With administering mesenchymal stem cells, we have witnessed that the improvement in patient’s health conditions are visible, it is treated well at our facility.
What are the types of stem cells which are used in case of autism and how are they obtained?
The adult stem cells which are used to treat the condition of autism all come from a human umbilical cord tissue (Allogeneic Mesenchymal). Umbilical cords are the ones which are donated by the donor post the normal and healthy births. Prior to that they are first approved for treatments, all the umbilical cord-derived stem cells undergo a screening process to carefully check whether viruses and bacteria which match upto the International Blood Bank Standards.
The stem cells which are derived from the umbilical are ideal and best suited for rightfully treating autism, this is by the virtue of the fact that they allow the physicians to ingest only uniform doses and do not feel the need or requirement for accumulation of any stem cells collection on the patient’s side, which in case of autistic children and their parents, can prove to be an arduous process. Since, they are accumulated and stored right post (normal) birth, the umbilical cord-derived cells hold much more potence than the “older” and wiser counterparts, for instance the bone marrow-derived cells. The cord tissue-derived stem cells may pose a no rejection risk which is due to the fact that the body fails to recognize any foreign body which may just randomly appear.
What are the pros of treating autism with stem cells?
The stem cell treatment for autism has proved to be the best treatment for autism with rate of patients trusting the treating growing at a fast pace.
- Mesenchymal stem cells are the ones which are immune system privileged. This means that cell rejection will never pose as a trouble and it is not necessary that any match may be found with the Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA).
- The stem cells that shows signs of some of the best anti-inflammatory activity, has an immune modulating capacity, and also holds the ability to stimulate regeneration is the one which is screened and selected for further treatment usage.
- Allogeneic stem cells are the ones which can be administered a couple of times over the due course of days in uniform dosages which contains high cell counts.
- The umbilical cord tissue is the one which provides an abundant and extensive supply of Mesenchymal stem cells.
- You are not required to collect the stem cells from the hip bone of the patient or the fat which under the influence of anesthesia can be acquired well. This maybe especially true in case of small children and their parents, since it can be an ordeal which causes trouble and may leave people disturbed.
- The mesenchymal stem cells which are umbilical cord-derived have significantly shown signs of more robust ability than the mesenchymal stem cells which are present and are derived from any other source.
- No need to take any chemotherapy drugs which encompass the oens like granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (G-CSF or GCSF) that greatly helps stimulate the bone marrow to carefully produce the granulocytes along with the stem cells and also release them into the bloodstream with no issues of any kind.
What is the acceptance rate amongst patients?
The immune system of the body is unable to find out the stem cell which is umbilical cord-derived since the foreign bodies may administer upon some problems and therefore they are not rejected. The rejection rate of stem cells are low and the acceptance rate is high since the chances of errors and utilizing wrong stem cells stoop down really low. The stem cells are acquired from the body of the patient itself which makes it the right choice for the patient. The stem cells are greatly progressive ones which offer a great deal of satisfaction and utmost level and quality of treatment.
The Umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells are the ones which profoundly help in distinguishing the efficient stem cells from the ones which have aged. Finding the right stem cell is the one thing which makes it all the more useful and right treatment.
Viezec as a trusted medical consultant
Viezec is one of the most reputed and trusted medical consultant of India offering high-quality and adept services to the patients who are either of Indian nationality or are international. The medical consultant holds association and network with some of the most reputed and trusted hospitals, and medical facility providers. These hospitals and medical service providers have their own set of learned and expert professionals who are well versed at their work. These learned professionals work closely with the patient to offer high quality treatment at a modest price. Our team of experts also have visa experts and professionals who are aware of all the legal documentations and the visa process which needs to be undertaken well to ensure that no problem arises during your stay in India.
The healthcare facility of India has grown aboundnignly and has paved way for the accommodation of all different treatments, tools and techniques. Viezec, will help you even beyond your treatment and extend its careful support to you in administering the best of treatment facility.