Stem Cell Delivery Method in India
A number of methods are employed to administer stem cells. Our network of hospitals useminimally invasive and highly effective procedure in order to get the name and fame. Healthcare professional chose a particular method after analyzing the reports of patients.Some popular delivery methods include:
Intravenous Injection (IV):
One of the easiest and cost effective methods available isThe Intravenous (IV) delivery method. The stem cell suspension will be administered through the IV. It is a time saving procedure as well, which consumes 45 minutes and the risk of infection is negligible.
Intrathecal Injection (IT):
Commonly known as spinal tap or lumbar puncture,intrathecal injection (IT) procedure is employed to access the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) of the brain and spinal cord, and assists to deliver stem cells directly into the CSF, by-passing the blood-brain barrier. It is a least invasive system to deliver stem cells directly into the central nervous system.
CT – Guided Intraspinal Cord Injection:
This procedure is suitable for patients with spinal cord injuries (SCI), whether it is complete SCI or incomplete SCI with severe disorder. Itwill be performed after the spine-MRI has been conducted to identify the exact injury sites.
This procedure of delivering stem cell involves injecting directly to the affected areas. This method has proven success for treating muscular dystrophy and patients with lower limb ischemia & diabetic foot.
Intravascular Interventional Injection:
This method is applied to place stem cells directly into target organs or tissues employing image guidance while the patient is under local anesthesia. It is perfect for diseases such as myocardial infarction, cardiomyopathy, liver cirrhosis and chronic renal failure
This particular method of receiving stem cell is perfect for patients witharthritis. This procedure can be carried out as a simple injection using a syringe directly into the cavity of the affected joints.
This injection is injected into the soft tissue present behind the eyeball for certain diseases, including optic nerve hypoplasia and optic atrophy.
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India