What are stem cells?
Stem cells are the cells from which all the other cells are generated that are specialized with special functioning in the body. When administered in the right condition inside the body or with the help of a laboratory, the stem cells have the capability to divide and form more cells which are called the daughter cells.
The daughter cells have the capability to either become new stem cells, this happens with the self-renewal process or they may go out to become specialized cells which may be due to differentiation which happens with a more specific function, like that of a blood cell, brain cell, it may be heart muscle cells or can be the bone cells. Only few of the duly named cells of the body hold the prowess to regenerate and grow on its own. Stem cell therapy in India is growing popularity since the awareness for stem cell treatment is growing at a fast pace.
Diseases treated successfully with Stem Cell Therapy
There are a number of hospitals and research centers that have been actively involved in the collaborative research on the correct and profound usage of stem cells in some of these diseases, with particular interest in the regeneration of spinal cord tissue after serious injury. They have successfully treated more than 80 diseases and the number of diseases being successfully treated would be increasing.
Diseases Treated successfully with Stem Cell Therapy
- Optic Nerve Disorder
- Diabetes Type 1 & 2
- Diabetic Foot
- Cerebral Palsy
- Brain Injury
- Motor Neuron Disorder
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary
- Lower Limb Ischemia
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Spina Bifida
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Cirrhosis
Why stem cell therapy in India is growing popular?
- The stem cells mature into the very useful cells in the bones, heart muscle, nerves, and all the other organs and tissue, the people who are trying to gain expertise on the subject matter may be the right and best judges of understanding how the diseases and the conditions develop significantly.
- Stem cells can be well guided into becoming a specific cell type which can be used to highly and greatly regenerate and repair the diseased or the damaged tissue issue which is quite evident amongst people.
People find stem cell therapy in Delhi highly beneficial for those suffer with spinal cord injuries, type 1 diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease, stroke, burns, cancer and osteoarthritis.
- Before the investigational drugs took over amongst people, the researchers used some types of stem cells which are well tested for safety and quality. The type of testing is most likely to have a direct impact on the drug development, initially for the cardiac toxicity testing.
Where do stem cells come from?
Researchers suggest there are some of the sources of stem cells:
- Embryonic stem cells.These stem cells are acquired from embryos which may or may not be three to five days. At this stage, the embryo has about 150 cells, which can be well divided into more stem cells or the one which can become any type of cell in the body. The versatility of the embryo cells is what is making the option of stem cell acquiring the most desirable one.
- Adult stem cells.The stem cells are present in small counts and in most of the adult tissues, such as those which include bone marrow or fat. Compared to the embryonic stem cells, the adult stem cells show a more limited and confined ability for the various cells of the body to rise.
Until only recently, the researchers were of the thought that the adult stem cells could generate and form only similar types of cells. For instance, researchers thought that stem cells residing in the bone marrow could give rise only to blood cells.
- Perinatal stem cells.Researchers have found out that stem cells of the amniotic fluid as well as that of the umbilical cord blood are the ones which make the perinatal stem cells the right choice. These cells have the ability to transform themselves into specialized cells.
Stem cell therapy in India, is all about ensuring all the different stem cell types are catered well.
Viezec is your trusted medical tourism service provider that offers the best hospitals and medical facilities to the patients who are either domestic or international both. The areas of work encompasses visa handling, working with the patients closely and also ensuring that the best treatment is offered to the patients for the specific treatment.
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in Delhi, India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy Centre in Delhi, India