Laparoscopic Gastric Banding Surgery and Procedures in India
The Laparoscopic Gastric Banding is a technique that synthetically declines the potential of the stomach and lessens your appetite. A silicone band is placed to border the upper portion of the stomach to shrink the pouch so it can hold only a trivial quantity of food.
Laparoscopic Gastric Band Benefits
The Laparoscopic Gastric Banding procedure has no prospective sources for suture line leak or breakdown as it leaves no split or suturing of the intestinal area. The gastrointestinal tract structure doesn’t change; hence, the food consumed has a normal course and causes less chances of developing vitamin and mineral scarcity. The gastric band is detachable. Individuals with related diseases with sullen obesity (diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnea, etc.) are treated by the process.
Laparoscopic Gastric Band Surgery Cost and Procedure Time
Viezec is here to aid you with the best quality low cost medical processes. The medical services at Viezec cost about 70-80 percent lesser than USA, UK and other nations. Visiting patients will be put up at the top hospitals in India for the processes. You would be required to be in town for around a week for most of the circumstances. This is possible because wherever suitable the surgeries are done by minimally invasive method. Virtually all our doctors are board certified doctors and trained in the West. The estimated expense, all inclusive cost of Laparoscopic gastric band surgery will be not much and this might vary contingent on the implant, surgeon, facility and city of the process. Viezec works towards assuring reasonable medical amenities to its patients.
Laparoscopic gastric band surgery through Viezec
Any type of surgery requires serious planning and gathering of info. At Viezec, we have the benefit of colossal experience in dealing with patients, comprehend the significance of every surgery and treat every patient skillfully. Viezec cares about your requirements and ensures to offer you the superlative price for the medical services. The surgeries are done by veteran and top surgeons in India. Viezec offers numerous treatments and procedures under one umbrella. Our case executive, nurse case manager and doctors will be continually coordinating with the patient and relatives throughout their consultation, patient examination, analysis, investigation, operation, immediate post-operative period and recovery while your stay in India. Viezec has a sturdy follow-up process and the patients are communicated in their home country for after care. All our patients owing to their trust in us have referred their friends and relatives to Viezec for several medical prerequisites. This, itself, is a testimony to the fact that they had the superlative patient experience. Viezec offers assistance with free web patient consultations, second medical opinion, hospital and surgeon choices, air-ambulance, road-ambulance, in-flight doctor, medical specialist, ICU equipment, emergency medical evacuation, hotels, visa, family accommodation, air travel, local transport and more. We also help you travel around the country after your treatment if you wish. For more information and free consultation, you can fill in the inquiry form on our website. All your medical inquiries will be answered instantaneously.
Laparoscopic Gastric Band Surgery Pre-Procedure Requirement
- • Your doctor will ask you to have tests and visits with your doctor to make certain you are healthy enough to have operation.
- • Visit with a mental health provider to make certain you are emotionally ready.
- • Visits with your doctor to make certain other medical issues you might have such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart or lung problems are on a tight rein.
- • If you are a smoker, you should stop smoking.
- • Always tell your doctor the drugs, vitamins and herbs you are taking, including the ones you purchased without a prescription.
- • You might be asked to stop drugs that make it tough for your blood to clot.
- • Ask your doctor the drugs you should still take on the day of your operation.
- • Do not eat or drink anything after midnight the night before your operation.
Laparoscopic Gastric Band Surgery Procedure
A band will be put around the upper portion of your belly to detach it from the lower belly. As a result, a small pouch is shaped with a narrow opening that moves into the larger, lower part of the belly. There is no cutting or stapling involved in the Laparoscopic Gastric Banding process.
Laparoscopic Gastric Band Surgery Post Procedure Advice
You will perhaps go home a day after the Laparoscopic Gastric Banding process. Maximum patients can start normal activities within a day or two after returning home. A week off from work should be sufficient. It is prudent to stay on liquids or mashed-up foods for about two-three weeks after operation. You can steadily move to eating regular foods by six weeks after operation. The inside of the band has an inflatable balloon that permits it to be adjusted. The doctor can make the band tauter or looser even after the surgery. Some might find that before their first fill that they are still able to eat equally large portions. You will need to eat smaller meals and chew it gently and frequently to soften it before gulping down. You also need to eat a healthy diet high in protein, vitamins and minerals and low in sugar. Because of high risk of nutritional insufficiencies, you will have to take daily supplements as recommended and you will need life-long medical care to watch for nutritional complications.
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India