Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery in India
Gastric Bypass surgery in India makes the belly smaller and leads food to avoid portion of the small intestine. You will be full earlier than before the operation. The quantity of food you can consume at one time will be decreased. Skipping portion of the intestine lessens the quantity of food and nutrients absorbed and leads to weight loss. In a Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass, a minute portion of the belly is used to create a new stomach pouch, about the size of an egg. The smaller stomach is straight interconnected to the mid portion of the small intestine, bypassing the residual stomach and the upper side of the small intestine. The average surplus weight loss after the Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass process is usually higher. Studies show that after 10 to 14 years, patients gain back 10 to 13 percent of the lost weight.
Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Benefits
- • Weight loss can average 80 percent of additional body weight one year after surgery.
- • The average excess weight loss after the Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass process is usually higher.
- • You can maintain your weight for roughly 10 -14 years.
- • Related health conditions i.e. back pain, sleep apnea, high blood pressure, diabetes and depression are amended or resolved.
Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery in India Costing and Procedure Time
Viezec is here to help you with the high-class low-cost medical processes. The medical services at Viezec cost about 70-80 percent lesser than USA, UK and other nations. Visiting patients will be put up at the topmost hospitals in India for the processes. You would be required to be in town for around a week for maximum of the cases. This is possible as wherever suitable the surgeries are done by minimally invasive method. Nearly all our doctors are board certified surgeons and trained in the West. The estimated expense, all inclusive fee of Bariatric or Obesity Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass surgery will be very affordable and this might differ contingent on the implant, surgeon, facility and city of the process. Viezec works towards assuring reasonable medical services to its patients.
Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass through Viezec
Any type of surgery requires serious planning and gathering of information. At Viezec, we have the benefit of colossal experience in dealing with patients, comprehend the significance of every surgery and treat each patient professionally. Viezec cares about your requirements and ensures to offer you the superlative price for the medical services. The surgeries are done by proficient and top surgeons in India. Viezec offers numerous treatments and processes under one umbrella. Our case executive, nurse case manager and doctors will be regularly coordinating with the patient and kinsfolks throughout their consultation, patient inspection, diagnosis, investigation, surgery, instant post-operative period and recovery while your stay in India. Viezec has a strong follow-up procedure and the patients are contacted in their home nation for after care. All our patients owing to their trust in us have recommended their friends and relatives to Viezec for numerous medical needs. This, itself, is a testimony to the fact that they had the best patient experience. Viezec provides support with free web patient consultations, second medical opinion, hospital and surgeon options, air-ambulance, road-ambulance, in-flight doctor, medical technician, ICU equipment, emergency medical emptying, hotels, visa, family accommodation, air travel, local transport and more. We also assist you travel around the nation after your treatment if you wish. For more details and free consultation, you can fill in the investigation form on our website. All your medical enquiries will be answered straightaway.
Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Pre-Procedure Requirement
- • Check your nutritional insufficiencies and take supplements to make up for any issues before the Gastric Bypass surgery.
- • Get tests done and visit other clinicians before the surgery.
- • Quit smoking for good several weeks before the Gastric Bypass procedure.
- • Notify your doctor about any prescription or over-the-counter medications, vitamins or herbs you are taking.
- • Stop taking any other blood-thinning drugs.
- • If you have had any distress with anesthesia formerly, let your doctor know.
Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery Procedure
In Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass, the belly is divided and a small pouch which limits calories is created as concurrently the majority of the belly is confined. A portion of the small intestine is then split and tacked to the newly created stomach pouch. Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass procedure confines the body’s aptitude to absorb calories.
Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Post Procedure Advice
Like the other weight-loss operations, it is better that Roux en Y patients also follow a dietary strategy. This is to diminish the complications that might arise after the operation and to make certain the nutritional requirements are met. Hospital stay will be two to four days long. Normally, you can only have liquids or puréed foodstuffs and slowly move on to soft food and then regular food. You must chew gently. Discuss with your surgeon about the kind of painkillers you can take, when you can return to physical activities and how often you can change the bandage on your wounds.
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India