The front office staff at the reception will help you thoroughly during the admission process. They will generate a Unique Identification Number (UID) for the patient and all the medical records will be maintained and stockpiled by the hospital for all any future reference. They will also spin out an estimate and guide you for choosing the pertinent category of room.
Additionally, you will be required to make an advance payment. The advance shall be adjusted against the concluding bill at the time of discharge. Those looking for the cashless route would have to visit the insurance desk / TPA desk for the hospitalization of the patient. The staff will escort the patient to the selected room/bed and make you feel at ease.
- General Surgery
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Anti Aging
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Cardiology Treatment in India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India