Viezec is committed to patient safety and has launched the Patient Safety Declaration which is followed by all our allied hospitals.
- Every hospital shall have an individual designated for patient safety.
- Every hospital shall have a Patient Safety Committee with agents from medical services, nursing, engineering, housekeeping, pharmacy and infection control that shall meet every quarter.
- Every hospital shall train all its workers on patient safety issues.
- Every hospital shall edify its patients on patient safety issues.
- Every hospital shall have a policy and implemented system on reporting of hostile events within the organization.
- Every hospital shall amass rates for the following patient safety indices:
- •Hospital acquired infection
- •Patient fall
- •Pressure ulcer
- •Needle stick injuries
- •Medication errors
All hospitals shall join hands to form a National Patient Safety Network for sharing of the best practices in patient safety. Every hospital shall try to prevent the “Never Events” listed by the National Quality Forum.
- General Surgery
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Anti Aging
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Cardiology Treatment in India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India