Viezec offers the newest culturally expanded cord tissue-derived, mesenchymal stem cell therapy.
The treatment process includes:
- Cord tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells are administered in a systematic manner.
2. IV vitamin therapy: To ensure that the hydration of the body is maintained and well-equipped for the treatment.
3. Detox procedure: In this you will be guided through the pre-treatment detox process. This is done to formulate the body with optimum level of stem cell activation.
4. Stem cell activation therapies: A musculoskeletal examination, which is followed by acupuncture, physiotherapy and chiropractic procedure, is a must.
5. Cell activation supplements: We extend a very reliable 2-month supply of the cell activation supplements are offered to you by us. All-natural supplement intended at increasing stem cell efficiency after treatment.
Kind of stem cells administered
Viezec stem cell treatment uses cord tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells that are all ethically obtained from a proper certified and full-term human umbilical cords. These stem cells aren’t a blood product, and it is a safe treatment that doesn’t necessitate the HLA or phenotypic matching. Mesenchymal stem cells have the aptitude to:
- A decrease in the inflammation
2. Modulate the overall immune system
3. Helps with tissue regeneration
2-day non-invasive treatment
All the patients usually go through stem cell therapy in our VIP treatment room, which is situated within the advanced clinic. Patients are always under an expert supervision from medical director and the subsidiary medical team. We usually advise the patients to stay for a minimum of 3 days for the overall treatment. Viezec spans the course for about 2 days.
Day 1: The arrival of the patient, Physical valuations as well as supporting therapies.
Day 2: Cell transplantation as well as the reliable activation therapies.
Day 3: Supportive therapies as well as Follow-up & departure.
Viezec stem cell therapy protocol is a very safe and non-invasive procedure. The patients can travel the following day. The clinic is certified and also undergoes inspected by the concerned authority periodically.
Where the cells are obtained from
Viezec is affiliated and stem cells are obtained from registered and esteemed medical laboratory. cGMP compliant, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 Certified.
How we transport our cells
All the cells are expanded using proper standard and safe protocols. They are then flown overnight in sub-zero CryoPort containers. The cells are moved straight to our clinic for treatment. To ensure maximum efficiency of the treatment, all the cells are ISCT tested.