In July 2014, John Mathew was at a party when somebody poured gasoline on a bonfire he was standing near to. In such a hurry and panicky situation, chaos was there and a major part of John‘s chest skin and back skin got burned due to that chaos. He tried undergoing a lot of surgeries and treatments but everything went in vain. After this, he decided to visit India for treatment of his skin burns via Viezec. To his surprise, all his burns and mars were healed after 3 sittings of stem cell therapy. He is very happy with the team of Viezec.