- Commit to 'best results and experience' for our patients.
- Treat patients and their caregivers with sympathy, care and understanding.
- Our patients' requirements will come first
- Be righteous, open and truthful.
- Model and live our values.
- Exhibit moral courage to speak up and do the correct things.
Put organization requirements before department / self-interest.
- Proactively support each other and function as one team.
- Respect and value individuals at all levels with miscellaneous opinions, experiences and
- Be responsible and take pride in whatever we do.
- Take initiative and rise above the call of duty.
- Deliver the promise and agreement made.
- Endlessly improve and modernize to exceed expectations.
- Adopt a 'can-do' approach.
- Challenge ourselves to implement things differently.