Once it comes to medical tourism destination, people consider New Delhi, India without giving a second thought to it. Behind this, there are a number of reasons such as competent doctors, well equipped research institutions, world class medical facilities, cost effective treatment options and many more. With the most competitive charges for treatment, NCR region of New Delhi, India has become a very lucrative destination for people wanting to undergo treatment of certain severe and life threatening medical problems.
Eased medical VISA norms
Indian government has eased government norms for issuing VISA to patients seeking out treatment in India. Apart from the patients, attendants/family members also get the “M VISA” without any hurdles. However, the initial period of the Medical VISA validity isupto 1 year, which can be extended for a further period upto1 year be the State Government/ FRROs on the production of medical certificate/ advice from the reputed/ recognized/ specialized hospitals in the country. We would provide assistance in either getting the VISA or extending its validity.
Advantages of vising New Delhi, India for Medical Treatment
- Internationally accredited hospitals and research centers using the latest technologies
- World classphysicians/surgeons and other support staff
- Cost effective treatment for international patients
- Direct consultation with HODs
- Translators ease communication
- Availability of tailor-made services
- Assistance in procuring medical and tourist visa
- Medical tourism can easily be combined with a holiday/business trip