Sports injury can happen to anyone. There are different types of sports injuries including, sprains & strains, Achilles tear/tendinitis, shin splints, Epicondylitis (tennis elbow/golfer’s elbow), rotator cuff tendinitis/tear, fractures, concussion, knee injuries, hip labral tears, and back injuries.
When you get hurt, you must stop playing. Continuing to play or exercising can cause more harm. Treatment often begins with the RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation) method to relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed up healing. Other possible treatments include pain relievers, keeping the injured area from moving, rehabilitation, and sometimes surgery. Stem cell treatment for Sports Injuries in India is efficient and cost-effective.
Exercising is good for you, but sometimes you can injure yourself when you play sports or exercise. Accidents, poor training practices, or improper gear can cause some of the injuries. Some people get hurt because they are not in the right shape. Not warming up or stretching enough can also lead to injuries.
Prevention is always better than cure. So, you must try to avoid injury while playing any kind of sports. ViezecMedicalHealthCare provides you the best stem cell treatment for sports injuries in Delhi, India.
People who participate in sports are more likely to get injure than others of the same age, they are more likely to have muscle cramps, tendon injuries and bone fractures. However, the health benefits far outweigh the cost in terms of sports injuries.
Sports injuries are most commonly caused by poor training methods; structural abnormalities; weakness in muscles, tendons, ligaments; and unsafe exercising environments. Traumatic injuries account for most injuries in contact sports such as ice hockey, association football, rugby league, and rugby. Traumatic injuries can include: Contusion or bruise – this causes damage to the small blood vessels which causes bleeding within the tissues. Stem cell treatment for sports injury in India is quiet popular.
- Strain – The trauma to a muscle due to overstretching and tearing of muscle fibers.
- Sprain – An injury in a joint, caused by the ligament being stretched beyond its own capacity.
- Wound – An abrasion or puncture of the skin.
- Bone fracture – The break(s) in the bone.
- Head injury – The concussions or serious brain damage
- Spinal cord injury – The damage to the central nervous system or spine
- Cramp- A strong muscle contraction can be very painful lasting in few minutes but massaging the muscles can relieve the pain
Prevention helps reduce the potential sport injuries and provides several benefits. Some benefits include a healthier athlete, longer duration of participation in the sport, potential for a better performance, and reduced medical costs. Explaining the benefits to participate in the sports injury prevention programs to coaches, team trainers, sports teams, and individual athletes will give them a glimpse of the likelihood for success by having the athletes feeling they are healthy, strong, comfortable, and capable to compete.
Your own description of what happened normally makes the nature of the injury very clear to a doctor or sports injury specialist. There are also a number of standard tests for sports injuries, they all involve flexing the joint or tendon in question.
Depending on the nature of the injury, there’s the option of X-rays and other scans, but these are usually only necessary in severe injuries and fractures. Stem cell treatment for sports injuries in India is efficient.
Latest researches have revealed that MSCs can help repair and renew the nerve cells, improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed to manage only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In ViezecMedicalHealthCare, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating MS. WJ-MSCs offer cost-effective and pain-free collection method that may be cryogenic ally stored, and are extremely favorable for tissue engineering purpose. They might help in the three prominent ways prevent damage, repair damage and develop new medicines. The treatment will take place in multiple steps comprising of
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from the physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of- art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well being.
- Treatment Aftercare: The patients will be asked to visit the doctors for reclamation therapies such as physiotherapy, counseling, etc for speedy recovery.
- What mainly is rectal prolapse?
The medical illness is documented by many as rectal prolapse (and also mentioned as rectocele by medical specialists), is categorized as the relocation of the end part of the large intestine from its usual place into the subsequent end of the vaginal wall. There are many facets that result in its development.
- Types of rectal prolapse
There are three types of rectal prolapse that can be spotted:
- Partial prolapse (also named mucosal prolapse): The lining (mucous membrane) of the rectum slides out of place and typically branches out of the anus. This can happen when you force to have a bowel movement. Partial prolapse is much common in children below 2 years.
- Complete prolapse: The entire wall of the rectum skids out of place and usually sticks out of the anus. In the beginning, this may occur only during bowel movements. Eventually, it may happen when you stand or walk. And in some situations, the prolapsed tissue may stay outside your body the whole time.
- Internal prolapse (intussusception): One portion of the wall of the large intestine (colon) or rectum may slide into or over a different part, like the movable parts of a toy telescope. The rectum does not stick out of the anus. Intussusception is most universally spotted in children and often seldom affects adults. In children, the cause is usually not acknowledged. In grownups, it is usually connected to one more intestinal trouble, such as a development of the tissue in the wall of the intestines (such as a polyp or tumor).
- Difficulties that operation for rectal prolapse treatment bring
Foreseeable issues that a patient can slam into when opting for the surgical rectal prolapse treatment are:
- Hypersensitive effects to the sedatives used during the operation.
- Mixed types of infections
- Weakening instigated to nearby blood vessels or nerves.
- Damage to other pelvic organs, like rectum or bladder.
- Necrosis or usually known as death of the rectal wall.
- Recurrence of the rectal prolapse.
To avoid all these problems, it is vastly advisable to opt for herbal protruding rectum treatment which is extremely safe and successful. Stem cell treatment for sports injuries in Delhi is widely popular and upheld with optimum satisfaction by ViezecMedicalHealthCare’s wide network of hospitals and expert surgeons.