What is Osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis, also known as degenerative arthritis or degenerative joint disease, is a group of mechanized abnormalities involving deterioration of joints, including articular cartilage and subchondral bone tissue. Symptoms can include joint pain, tenderness, stiffness, locking, and often an effusion. When bone tissue areas become much less properly protected by cartilage, bone tissue may be exposed and damaged. Because of decreased motion supplementary to discomfort, local muscle tissues may atrophy, and ligaments could become more lax.
Stem cell treatment has been demonstrated to stimulate profound healing activity in creatures with various types of arthritis. For example, the company Veterinary Stem routinely employs stem cells in horses with some other joint deformities to increase recovery. Apart from healing of ruined tissues, stem cells possess the unique capability to modulate the immune system so as to shut down pathological reactions while protecting ability to fight off illness. Through administration of umbilical cord tissue-extracted mesenchymal stem cells, we now have observed enhancements in osteoarthritis individuals dealt with.
Merely a small number of contributed umbilical cords successfully pass our demanding testing approach. Viezec is a great help when it comes to stem cell osteoarthritis Treatment in delhi, India.
People are searching for osteoarthritis stem cell therapy in Delhi, India, but can’t seem to find the best stem cell osteoarthritis treatment hospitals at an affordable price. Viezec helps those patients to finding best hospitals for the osteoarthritis stem cell treatment in India
Causes of Osteoarthritis
There are several factors that can cause osteoarthritis. Those might include:
- Age is a promoting factor. However, not all elderly adults can develop this condition.
- Few metabolic and inflammatory risks can raise the chances of having osteoarthritis.
- Past injuries and distress, like sports injuries and unexpected motions, can also cause osteoarthritis.
- Obesity increases a person’s risk of developing knee, hip, and spine osteoarthritis.
- Some individuals inherit the propensity to develop osteoarthritis; on the other hand, some are born with faulty cartilage and distorted joints.
- Other conditions like surplus growth hormone and iron overfill can also be the factors causing osteoarthritis.
Symptoms Associated with The Osteoarthritis
We’ve listed a few signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis that often occur slowly and get worsen over time: Symptoms include:
- Pain in joints, especially with movements
- Joint swelling
- Loss of flexibility
- Annoying sensations while using the joints
What Are the Tests to Osteoarthritis
To diagnose osteoarthritis, your health care provider will check your affected joint for tenderness, redness, swelling and flexibility. We’ve listed some tests that your doctor will conduct.
Examining your joint fluid and blood can help the doctor o confirm the diagnosis.
- Blood tests. Although there’s no blood test for osteoarthritis, specific tests can help rule out other causes of joint pain, such as rheumatoid arthritis.
- Joint fluid analysis. Your healthcare provider may possibly use a sharp thing like a needle to outline the fluid from an affected joint. . The liquid is then tested for inflammation to determine whether your pain is caused by gout or infection rather than osteoarthritis.
To get images of the affected joint, your doctor might recommend:
- X-rays.Cartilage doesn’t appear on X-ray images, but cartilage loss is revealed by narrowing the space between the bones in your joint. An X-ray can also help your doctor to check the bone spurs near the joints.
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): This examination will give you elaborate images of the bones, soft tissues, and even cartilage with the help of radio waves and a robust magnetic field. MRI is mostly very helpful in severe cases of osteoarthritis.
Kindly share the below reports.
- MRI of both knees (Affected knee joints)
- BONE DENSITY TEST
- SERUM CALCIUM LEVEL
Stem Cell Treatment for Osteoarthritis
Stem cell treatment for osteoarthritis in India via Viezec Stem Cell Institute can help repair injured and damaged joints in various ways, which might include altering the immune response, delivering healthy cells to the infected area, and further restoring and regenerating the damaged cells. The primary aim of stem cell therapy for osteoarthritis comprises the reduction of inflammation, pain relief, and replacement and renewal of joint tissues.
Treatments at Viezec use mesenchymal stem cells derived from an umbilical cord and adipose tissue, as they have the ability to self-renew and also show multilineage differentiation.
Stem Cell Implantation for Osteoarthritis
Once the stem cell are fit to be embedded, the specialist will distinguish the most-strong strategy for mixture dependent on the patient’s physical and mental prosperity. Stem Cell Osteoarthritis Treatment in Delhi Aftercare: The patients will be approached to visit the specialists for X-beams to break down the improvement normally. The patients will likewise be given advising.
Implantation Of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
Read Here for More Details
Mechanism of Osteoarthritis
The most commonly used stem cells for treating Osteoarthritis are Mesenchymal stem cells. These cells can be extracted from your bone marrow, blood or body fat tissues. When stem cells are placed in a particular area, they can transform and accommodate a specific need. Stem cell therapy can be used alongside surgery when treating osteoarthritis. The stem cells can also be injected directly into the Osteoarthritis joint.
At Viezec, the patients receive a certificate from a third party from a globally approved product verification laboratory.
For More Details, Read Here
Improvements Seen After the Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis
Stem Cell Therapy is a new alternative treatment to help manage the symptoms of osteoarthritis. Viezec Stem Cell Institute uses adipose, bone marrow aspirate or umbilical cord blood-derived stem cells as therapy for you in your journey to wellness. These regenerative therapies help the body’s natural healing process work faster and more effectively. Several research in the advancement of stem cell therapy has shown that restoration of these damaged cells through this treatment is possible. Results of stem cell transplantation for osteoarthritis have shown promising results.
Improvements have been seen in the following symptoms after treatment:
- Increased energy
- Reduction or elimination of joint pain
- Reduction or elimination of joint tenderness
- Reduction or elimination of joint stiffness
- Increased joint flexibility
- Reduction or elimination of joint swelling
- Reduction in the occurrence of grating sensations
Statistics Of Overall Improvement of Osteoarthritis Through Stem Cell Therapy
Viezec Stem Cell Institute is India’s leading stem cell clinic that provides our patients access to advanced treatments and innovative technology because we believe in patient empowerment. Our primary goal is to give you access to India’s highest-quality stem cell treatments. Our origins are in medical tourism services, and because of that, we have honed in on making the patient experience as pleasant, comfortable, and convenient as possible.
At, Viezec, we’ll make sure that our team and doctors use the most sophisticated equipment to give you the best quality of treatment. We promise we will never compromise on safety, and our medications will be conducted by the most exemplary safety & quality control standards. We are flexible with any schedule for our patients and can even offer unique off-site accommodation & travel assistance services.
For more information, tap here.
Follow-up Seen After the Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis
According to the doctors of Viezec Stem Cell Institute, the follow-up stage is the most crucial part of the treatment after the transplantation. In this step, we’ll call you the following one month, two months, and half a year to observe the improvement of the treatment. This helps us to refine our protocols to improve more.
Click here to read more.
- What joints are most affected by osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis mainly affects the joints of the fingers, hands., hips, knee, and spine. Osteoarthritis is one of the most common types of arthritis.
- What are the risk elements of developing osteoarthritis?
A few risk factors might include:
- Age over 50-60 years
- Certain occupations that utilize your hands, fingers, knee, spine, and hip
- Long walking and standing for a prolonged period
- Sports like boxing, cycling, soccer, football, and many more
- Is there any alternative or substitute name for osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis is also referred to as a degenerative joint disease. And if this condition affects your spine, then it is referred to as degenerative disc disease.
- What is the role of diet and nutrition in treating osteoarthritis?
Having a balanced diet with a proper amount of supplementation of calcium can be a perfect choice while treating the condition. It would be best if you considered including food supplements such as leafy and green vegetables, tomatoes, citrus fruits, and fatless cottage cheese. Doctors advise you to drink adequate water as it offers lubrication to your joints and decreases the menace of osteoarthritis.
- What events increase the threat of osteoarthritis?
Activities might include:
- Jerky actions
- Lengthy kneeling and standing
- Twisting and bending of the legs in sports like baseball and football
Osteoarthritis Patient Stories
Saeed Hanafi From UAE Underwent Stem Cell Therapy For The Treatment Of Osteoarthritis
I underwent osteoarthritis treatment, which was much safer than other surgery. I was given shots in my joint and knee area and went through the process in just a few days. The recovery time was much better than expected and was much less painful than I thought it would be
Prashant Dhal from Canada came to India for the treatment of osteoarthritis
My name is Prashant. I visited India regarding orthopaedic treatment. After undergoing treatment at Viezec, all I can say about the hospital is that it is highly professional. I am thrilled with the treatment part
Jennifer Came India for Stem Cell Treatment of Osteoarthritis
Jennifer has suffered from advanced osteoarthritis in both of her knees for last 9 years. She had tried several customary treatments options to try to alleviate the pain. Ms. Jennifer had until that time tried physical therapy, bracing, chiropractic treatments, massage
Chapel from Brazil Came India for Stem Cell Treatment of Osteoarthritis
Chapel from Brazil has always been active in sports and a workout fanatic. In 2010, a wear on his left knee had instigated the condition of ACL. Chapel has referred an orthopedic surgeon
Read More Osteoarthritis Patient Success Stories
Treatment Results Of Osteoarthritis at Viezec
Stem cells can develop into cartilage back to their healthy condition by replacing the affected cells. Many research studies have proven that stem cells are multipurpose, and hence they make them a promising element in the field of medical research and development. People with osteoarthritis experience high pain levels and search for a cure to manage the condition. Although medication does not entirely eliminate the pain, some patients are trying alternative methods like stem cell treatment in hopes of finding care.
Stem cells can regenerate into different types of cells with specialised functions. So, when stem cells are directed to injured tissue with the help of platelets, they can stimulate the body’s natural healing process. Stem cells can regenerate damaged tissue and support the damaged cells’ ability to repair themselves. This results in a dramatic improvement in symptoms of osteoarthritis over time.
Want to read more results, watch videos
Certificate of Analysis for Osteoarthritis Patient
Before the therapy process, all cells are screened for infection to avoid contamination. To ensure the quality of the treatment, we examine the medium wherein stem cells are to be harvested, preserved, and delivered. To successfully uphold our commitment to providing the highest quality treatment, the final wash of the stem cell source is checked for aerobic and anaerobic microbes. In addition, rules include an endotoxin test that permits only batches with a quantity less than the given threshold to qualify. Finally, every set of cells comes with a certificate of analysis to affirm the quality of work.