What is Eye Disorder?
Eye disorders are neoplasm or non-neoplasm types of disorders that target and affect the eyes. If we classify these eye disorders, it is classified into a comprehensive variety. Among all of them, some disease is minor and can be treated easily and quickly. However, there are some eye diseases which are severe and take months and years to cure, and a few of them can also lead to vision loss.
There are various common eye problems which include the following:
- Refractive delusions
- Retinal disorders
- Optic nerve disorders
- Macular degeneration
- Diabetic eye problems and many more
The correct diagnosis and time can assist you in curing the disorder. If you observe and experience symptoms like redness, swelling, itching, vision loss, blurred vision, dark spots or streaks in the vision, and trouble reading and seeing things, then you should immediately seek your doctor’s help and guidance. They will perform some needful examinations like ultrasonography, CT scan, and MRI to diagnose your eye disease.
There are also some alternative non-surgical treatments, such as stem cell therapy for eye disorders in India for patients who are searching for an effective, safe and affordable cure. Stem cell eye treatment in Delhi has proven to be the best procedure to treat your condition, as they have the unique potential to restore and replace old and damaged cells by regenerating themselves in healthy cells as well as tissues.
Common Types of Eye Disorders
Listed are a few common types of eye disorders, which includes:
- Macular degeneration: It is a type of eye condition that affects the central vision of an individual. It hurts your macula, the centre of the retina.
- Cataracts: These eye diseases are one of the leading reasons for blindness. In this condition, there is a formation of cloud-like texture and structure near your eye lens.
- Refractive errors: These are caused because our eyes are not allowing the light to focus on the retina clearly and which impacts the person’s capability to see appropriately.
- Glaucoma: This condition triggers the eye’s optic nerve and can get worsens over time.
- Diabetic retinopathy: It occurs when high blood pressure damages the blood vessels present in the retina and leads to vision loss.
- Corneal ulcer: it determines an open sore in the cornea and is most likely to be caused by various factors like fungal, viral and bacterial infections, scratches and tears in the cornea.
Causes of Eye Disorder
There are various factors that can affect your vision and can lead to complete vision loss, which is why if you experience symptoms related to eye disease, you should consider taking some suggestions and help from your doctor. We’ve mentioned some significant causes of any eye disease, which will include:
- Injuries to the eyes can be caused by some object in the eye or eye trauma.
- Inflammation of the eyes can be caused by fungal, bacterial, viral and parasitic infections.
- Inherited eye disorders can happen later in life as well as some babies are born with the condition.
- Particular health diseases or conditions like diabetes can also lead to various eye issues.
- External causes such as side effects of any medication, allergies, eye strain and many more.
Symptoms Associated with The Eye Disorder
After the diagnosis of the eyes, your healthcare provider might observe some signs and symptoms, including:
- Redness and swelling of the eyes
- Night Blindness
- Light sensitivity
- Distorted and blurred vision
- Puffy, watery eyes
- Droopy eyelids
- Dry eyes with burning sensations
What Are the Tests to Eye Disorder
Your doctor will conduct various examinations to confirm any eye disease and the severity of the eye condition. These tests might include the following:
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT): It will give your doctor high-resolution photos of the back of the eye that will help them to determine any swelling in the retina.
- CT scan and MRI: They assist your healthcare provider in noting the detailing of the structures inside the eye, which will recognise any foreign objects in the eyes, tumours and more.
- Fluorescein angiography: This allows your doctor to check the blood vessels at the back of the eyes.
- Indocyanine green angiography: This examination also helps the experts to determine the retina and blood vessels of the choroid.
- Ultrasonography: This test will help to examine any abnormal structures in the eyes and the thickness of the cornea.
Stem Cell Treatment for Eye Disorder
At Viezec Stem Cell Institute, we use stem cell eye treatment in Delhi to restore and refurbish injured tissues and cells. Various types of eye disorder have been treated with the help of stem cells which consists of:
- Age-related Macular degeneration
- Eye injury
- Optic nerve atrophy
- Corneal disease
Stem cells have the unique potential to transform themselves into various other cell types. Stem cell treatment for eyes have offered new hope to people having the vision and eye-related problems. Stem cell treatment for eyes and other multiple diseases has proven to be the safe and effective treatment method in regenerative medicine. This therapy begins the regeneration procedure according to the injury cause and type.
For More Details, Click Here
Stem Cell Implantation for Eye Disorder
Experts assert that meticulous attention must be paid to the stem cell administration process, as it is a vital component of the entire procedure.
Before stem cell eye treatment there are several ways to facilitate the implantation of stem cells, which might include the following:
- Intravenous administration
- Liberation angioplasty
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Surgical administration for stroke
Read Here for More Details
Mechanism of Eye Disorder
For stem cell eye treatment we use mesenchymal stem cells, as it is very effortless to extract these cells from the source, like umbilical cord tissues and fat tissue and culture them to the required quantity. It has been demonstrated that MSCs can regulate the immune system and inflammatory response, as well as provide neuroprotection.
Many studies and researchers have discovered that these mesenchymal stem cells for stem cell therapy for eyes produce and extrude some growth factors, such as cytokines, mRNA and other biological molecules that offer various functional advantages.
Stem cell therapy for eye disorder in Delhi NCR might be a viable option for those whose illness has progressed to a point where considerable cell damage has occurred.
For More Details Read Here
Statistics Of Overall Improvement of Eye Disorder Through Stem Cell Therapy
Our main purpose is to offer safe and effective stem cell therapy to the people who seek our help to cure their condition. Stem cell eye regeneration will help the individual to re-enforce the ability to treat it better. We’ve listed some of the possible outcomes that our past patients have experienced:
- Improved field of vision
- Enhanced night vision
- More clarity in the vision
- Improved visual acuity and light perception
- Better distant and near vision
- Enriched focus
Statistics Of Overall Improvement of Eye Disorder Through Stem Cell Therapy
At Viezec Stem Cell Institute, our goal is to provide our patients with the best and most up-to-date medical care and services for stem cell eye regeneration. We only collaborate with highly qualified and experienced doctors in order to ensure that all of our treatments meet the highest standards for patient safety. Our staff and facility are dedicated to creating a comfortable and caring environment for everyone who visits us. Furthermore, we offer a range of payment options to ensure everyone can receive the best results without financial stress.
Eye Disorder FAQ’s
- What are the most common eye disorders among children?
The most common eye disease include:
- Double vision
- Genetically inherited eye disease
- Cortical visual impairment
- Amblyopia or lazy eye
- Childhood Epiphora/tearing
- What are the types of blindness?
There are mainly four kinds of blindness depending on the eye disease you have:
- Congenital blindness
- Legal blindness
- Partial blindness
- Complete blindness
- What is maculopathy syndrome?
Maculopathy, also known as macular degeneration, this condition is related to the central part of the retina, called the macula. Also, it can lead to a loss of central vision and can damage the vision functions.
- Can eye disease be treated?
Yes, there are several treatments that can cure eye disease if it gets diagnosed at a time. However, treatment like stem cell therapy for eye disorders in India or we can say eye stem cell transplant can also help you to prevent and slow down the progression of the disease.
Treatment Results Of Eye Disorder at Viezec
A remarkable number of patients dealing with eye issues have seen relief through stem cell therapy for eyes in India. In particular, adult stem cells have been observed to enhance visual accuracy, visual field, light sensitivity, night vision, and Visual Perception while also increasing distant vision and improving visual clarity. In addition to these remarkable results of eye stem cell transplant, these treatments have also effectively delayed the development of sight loss in patients suffering from the last-stage disease.
These stem cells have the special feature, or you can say the capacity to grow themselves into several different cell types, such as brain cells, muscle cells and retina cells in the stem cellular eye treatment. They can regenerate and can replace the infected cells with the damaged cells.
Certificate of Analysis for Eye Disorder Patient
At our facility, we take every precaution to ensure the quality of our therapy process. All cells are screened for infection prior to treatment in order to prevent contamination. We assess the medium where the stem cells are harvested, preserved, and delivered to guarantee their efficacy. Moreover, the final wash of the stem cell source is tested for aerobic and anaerobic microbes, as well as for any endotoxins. Any batches that exceed the established threshold are immediately discarded. To further demonstrate the quality of our work, each set of cells is accompanied by a certificate of analysis.
Tap here to learn more about stem cell therapy
Follow-up Seen After the Stem Cell Therapy for Eye Disorder
The Viezec Stem Cell Institute team will take through follow-ups of the patient after the treatment. After standard spans, follow-ups are done to understand the patients’ improvements and know if they are facing any issues. We are always there to help you throughout the stem cell procedure. And will improve our guidelines and protocols if needed.
Read here for more details.
Eye Disorder Happy Patient Video’s
Patient with Bilateral Toxic Optic Neuropathy shares her experience..Watch Video
Mr.MD Anower Hossain – Bangladesh – Bilateral Toxic Optic Neuropathy Treatment..Watch Video
Fazlolah Motaghi from Iran suffering from Toxic Optic Neuropathy..Watch Video
Father of Kunal Mondal Optic Neuropathy Age 17 Years Kolkata..Watch Video
How Stem Cell Therapy for Eye Injuries Stem Cell Treatment works..Watch Video
Eye Disorder Blogs
Things to Know About Stem Cell Therapy for Eye Disease
Also acknowledged as the “master cells,” stem cells are today’s blessing for treatment of chronic ailments as they can refurbish themselves into specialized cells and therefore develop into any muscle or tissue.
Best Lasik Eye Surgery In Delhi NCR
If you have vision complications, we are sure you know about best Lasik eye surgery in Delhi NCR and you have perhaps observed that the cost of lasik eye surgery has been declining.
Stem Cell Therapy For Lasik Eye Disorder In India
Progressively more individuals are turning to medical tourism to meet their health care requirements. And who can blame them? With shooting up costs and apparently infinite waiting lists
Click Here For More Blogs
Eye Disorder Patient Stories
Chris Morales’s success story of stem cell treatment for eye injury
Hi, I am Chris from Germany, and I came to India a few months back for stem cell therapy. I was detected with a severe eye injury, which affected my visual arena. And over time
Amrit Singh from Canada underwent stem cell therapy for eye injuries
I visited India for the treatment of eye injury via stem cells. I was diagnosed with severe eye disorders, a condition that fast-tracks the degeneration of the visual field. Before visiting Viezec Stem Cell Institute
Meghan Came India for Eye Disorders Treatment by Stem Cell Treatment
After being inept to walk liberally without bashing on objects and harming herself, Meghan was detected with serious eye disorders, a condition which fast-tracks the degeneration of the visual field
Victoria Came India for Stem Cell Therapy Optic Nerve Atrophy
After encountering a car accident in eighth grade, Victoria developed optic nerve atrophy (ONA), which instigated her vision to worsen over quite a lot of years to the point where she had to leave her much-loved job.