The health specialists at Stem Cell Care India work directly with each of our patients in an attempt to help them master the most vital truth in accomplishing health: a healthy diet. Whether your objectives are weight loss, enhanced performance, or reversing chronic illness, it is vital that we teach each person how they can attain success by making the essential dietary changes specific to their condition. We have developed tools and procedures to make this changeover as unproblematic as possible with support staff that will help you at every step of the way. Here at Stem Cell Care India, we help you make the link between what you eat and how you feel. The longstanding phrase, “You are what you eat”, is a quite a correct statement. Surely, there are health problems that have diverse reasons but amid these factors diet is a chief influence. This is why nutritional education and counseling with our in-house, certified, nutritional specialists is an essential part of the Stem Cell Care India experience.
What is nutritional counseling?
Nutritional counseling is designed to assist clients in learning one of the most noteworthy requirements for good health i.e. a balanced diet. This is always tailor-made for each prerequisites and based on laboratory standards. Irrespective of your goals, whether it is to slim down, race in a triathlon, or manage a chronic disease; the eating habits you adopt will be make all the difference between failure and success.
What conditions can benefit from clinical nutrition?
At Stem Cell Care India, we believe that a right diet can benefit every façade of your health. Here is a partial list of conditions that can take advantage of clinical nutrition.*
- Autoimmune disorders
- Cardiovascular disease
- Chronic fatigue
- Chronic gastrointestinal (GI) problems
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Nutrition counseling may be a good choice if:
- You prefer a more tailor-made plan and want to be working with a nutritionist personally
- You suffer with an autoimmune disorder that is provoked by diet and food triggers
- You have a health ailment that is chronic and you need help managing symptoms
- You have tried other diet and lifestyle tactics and are not getting the outcomes you desire
- You wrestle with bad spells of depression and/or nervousness on a regular basis
- You have joint and muscle pain or struggle with bone pain and other skeletal problems
- You find that you are often feeling worn-out or unenthusiastic throughout the day
- You want to drop kilos, burn fat, improve energy levels and improve mental acuity
- You want to sleep better at night and have an enhanced outlook throughout the day
- You deal with digestive problems and stomach complications
- You want to help other family members also live a healthier standard of living.
What to anticipate from nutritional counseling?
Dietary Habit Evaluation
Nutrition counseling often begins with a look at your eating habits. Things like how often you eat every day, what your usual meals look like, portion proportions and other key points are concentrated on. This info is used as a reference point and will help the nutritionist classify key problems and regions to attack right off the bat.
Body Weight Check
Body weight, accompanied by your overall body mass index, will be measured and used in the planning of your dietary strategy. They might also investigate your cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar levels. These evaluations provide the practitioner with key discernment into your overall health and how your eating habits are affecting your life.
Recognizing the Changes Required
At times, the individual already knows essentially what they are doing wrong and other times they might be totally naive as to why their effort at healthier living is falling short. The nutrition therapist and client will come together to develop a plan that addresses the key zones that are causing complications for the individual.
Pinpoint the Barriers
Once it is recognized what modification shave to be made, it is imperative to ascertain and then overcome the barriers that make change so tough. Some common barricades that folks face when it comes to altering their eating habits are inconvenience, social occasions, time restraints, food preferences, deficiency of cooking skill or high cost of healthier ingredients.
The nutrition counselor will work on behavior-oriented objectives with the client habitually. Goals should be achievable and not too extreme, they should revolve around the anticipated behaviors, and the everyday tips and tricks required to be successful, not just end outcomes like calories consumed or kilos dropped.
Getting Appropriate Support
Patients working with a nutritional counselor are heartened to keep their family members involved and many will inspire you to bring them with you to counseling sittings. Having them comprehend what you are going through and having them concentrated on the identical goals will make success easier for all of you!
Maintaining the Changes
The principal challenge for maximum nutrition clients is not making the preliminary changes that they are required to make in their diet and eating habits, but rather comes in preserving them for long term. Self-monitoring, positive reinforcements, genuine expectations, good support system and continued follow-up with the professional can all make long-term success seem more prosperous.
* Disclaimer: Individual patient results might differ. As each patient’s problem is different, each treatment must be bespoke around your particular requirements.