Parkinson’s disease happens when there is a problem with certain nerve cells in the brain. This disease affects the way you move because of inadequate production of dopamine, which is an important chemical that sends signals to the part of the brain that controls movement. Parkinson’s is a progressive disease whose symptoms take few years to surface.
Parkinson’s is an illness that affects the central nervous system with a direct blow on the brain, and spinal cord and usually only affects adults. More specifically, this disease damages a group of nerve cells in the deepest part of the brain called the Basal Ganglia. There are quiet a few reasons leading to Parkinson’s disease, including aging and poisons in the environment. To cure Parkinson’s disease, stem cell treatment is highly popular.
These nerve cells make and use a brain chemical called dopamine to send messages to other parts of the brain to coordinate body movements. When someone suffers from Parkinson’s disease, the dopamine levels are low. So, the body doesn’t get the right messages required to move normally.
About 1 million people in the United States alone have Parkinson’s, and both men and women can be affected by it. It usually affects the elderly population someone older than 50 and it becomes common as people get older.
Many people wonder if you’re more likely to inherit the Parkinson’s disease due to hereditary or not. The role that heredity plays isn’t completely understood, however, if someone has a close relative with Parkinson’s the chances of developing the disease becomes very high. But Parkinson’s disease is not transmittable. You can’t get it by simply being around someone who has it. An effective Parkinson’s disease stem cell treatment in Delhi, India that ViezecMedicalHealthCare offers can prove to be a boon for you.
The four main symptoms of Parkinson’s are:
- Slow movement
- Problems with balance or walking
- Stiff muscles
Tremor, which essentially means shaking or trembling. Tremor may affect your hands, arms, or legs.
The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease include tremors or trembling (shaking hands are often the most telltale signs of Parkinson’s, including difficulty in maintaining balance and coordination; trouble standing or walking; stiffness; and general loss in swiftness.
Over the years, a person with Parkinson’s may have trouble smiling, talking, or swallowing. Their faces may appear flat and expression less, but people with Parkinson’s have feelings – even though their faces don’t always show it. Sometimes people with the disease can have trouble with thinking and remembering, too. Stem cell treatment for Parkinson’s is quiet popular and effective.
Because of problems with balance, some people with Parkinson’s frequently loose balance and fall, which can result in broken bones. Some people with Parkinson’s may also feel sad or depressed and lose interest in the things they used to do.
The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease appear gradually and get worse over time. But because Parkinson’s disease usually develops slowly, most people who suffer from it can live a long and relatively healthy life. Parkinson’ disease stem cell treatment in India is popular and trusted.
Your health care provider may carry out certain tests to determine whether you have Parkinson’s disease or not. The tests include:
- Blood tests may be done to check for abnormal thyroid hormone levels or liver damage.
- An imaging test (such as a CT scan or an MRI) may be used to check for signs of a stroke or brain tumor.
- PET, sometimes may detect low levels of dopamine in the brain, a key feature of Parkinson’s. But PET scanning isn’t commonly used to evaluate Parkinson’s because it’s costly, not available in many hospitals, and only used experimentally.
Latest researches have revealed that Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells can differentiate into nerve cells, neovascularise (formation of blood vessels) immunomodulate when injected into the affected area, thereby improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed at managing only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In ViezecMedicalHealthCare, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating MS. WJ-MSCs offers cost-effective and pain-free collection method that may be cryogenic ally stored, and is extremely favorable for tissue engineering purpose. They might help in the three prominent ways – prevent damage, repair damage and develop new medicines. The treatment will take place in multiple steps comprising of the following.
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for any further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from experienced physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine the tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of- art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well-being. The only limitation of allogenic stem cell treatment is that this procedure carries the risk of developing Graft vs host disease GVHD, wherein the patient’s body rejects the donor stem cells. Human leukocyte antigens (HLA) can help minimize the risk. In this procedure, the HLA of the patient and donor are matched as closely as possible.
Parkinson’s disease stem cell Treatment Aftercare: The patients will be asked to visit the doctors for evaluation. You will be provided counseling for speedy recovery.
- Stem cell therapy utilizing autologous stem cells acquired from the patient’s own bone marrow has shown some very promising results. Mesenchymal cells are the bone marrow derived stem cells that are collected from the hip bone. The mesenchymal cells are then taken to the laboratory and separated in by centrifugation process. Half of the stem cells are then injected in the vertebral column using the intra thecal injection. The rest of the bone marrow is then sent to a special laboratory where it is then amplified multiple times. The stem cells convert these into a neural progenitor cells which offer subsequent administrations. This subsequent administration is then witnessed via intra venous rout.
- What causes Parkinson’s Disease?Parkinson’s is caused by progressive deterioration of neurons within the brain region referred to as nucleus Niger. Neurons once signals usually they manufacture a form of neurochemical referred to as monoamine neurotransmitter that controls sleek and balanced muscular movement. A down regulation of monoamine neurotransmitter might end in associate degree abnormal nerve functioning resulting in loss of ability and dominant body movements.
- What are the dangerous factors related to the disease?Although the basic cause continues to be unknown, the disorder is principally related to the genetic disease.
- What are the signs and symptoms of Parkinson’s’ Disease?Involuntary tremors, shaking voice, unrest head, tremors that worsen throughout emotional stress and reduce with rest, problem with balance, muscular rigidity, changes in walking pattern and posture etc.
- How is it conventionally diagnosed & treated?Conventionally drug medical aid and therapeutic rehabilitation approach were applied as a treatment for Parkinson’s, but the treatment failed to convince being effective in reversing the injury. In addition, long run use of hormone drugs might be terribly fatal, hospitable alternative unwanted facet effects. Parkinson’s stem cell treatment hospitals suffice and provide stem cell treatment for this particular disease.
- How will stem cells be helpful to treat?Undifferentiated adult autologous stem cells are changeable and might metamorph into unnamable range of cells as per the necessity. This outstanding property of stem cells is utilized for treating the spread of diseases. These cells are isolated from the foremost potent sources of our own body referred to as animal tissue and Bone Marrow. Upon implanting into the body, these cells start to speedily multiply to revive broken neurons, regularize the assembly of neurotransmitters together with monoamine neurotransmitter to retain the brain’s traditional performance back.Additionally to somatic cell medical aid, a stimulation medical aid also can be applied, whereby the organ is excited to multiply resident stem cells and secrete growth factors to make microenvironment. The stem cell treatment for Parkinson’s can act as a booster to market regeneration.
- Why is stem cells treatment higher than standard treatment approach?Conventional treatment approach is extremely invasive related to the several facet effects. Though stem cells naturally heal the body from injury and regenerate the lost neurons to enhance the impaired functions. In addition, since body’s own cells are used for repairing, the complete treatment is minimally invasive with none facet effects, which is why Parkinson’s disease stem cell treatment in Delhi has gained popularity.
7. How do I do know if I’m the proper candidate for the stem cells treatment?
There are several necessary problems that need to be addressed before choosing the treatment, which might provide satisfactory answer solely by consultants. Thus, it’s forever sensible to consult, and choose the proper stem cells treatment pattern.
All the patients receive a certificate that is essentially a third party certificate from the Nationally accredited laboratory. This is an evidence of the quality, quantity and the viability of the stem cells.
- 59% Patients demonstrated improvement in engine side effects like shaking, unbending nature, gradualness, of development and trouble with strolling and walk.
- 48% Patients demonstrated improvement in intellectual and conduct manifestations demantia, consideration deficiency, and memory misfortune.
- 54% Patients demonstrated improvement in tactile, rest, and enthusiastic side effects.
How does a specialist analyze Parkinson’s?
There are no particular tests for Parkinson’s sickness. The specialist will consider any known hereditary variables for or family ancestry of Parkinson’s ailment. The specialist will get some information about:
- Any current conditions
- Any medications the individual is taking
- Whether there has been introduction to specific synthetics
- If any nearby relatives have or have had Parkinson’s
- If the individual has any known hereditary elements that may build the hazard
Some early indicators for PD incorporate lost the feeling of smell and dozing issues, particularly REM rest issue. The early side effects can be like those that happen with different conditions. Be that as it may, if a specialist speculates PD, they will likely allude the patient to a nervous system specialist or to a development focus.