Viezec has been efficaciously treating and providing healthcare services to patients from across the globe, who are seeking cost-effective and quality surgery in India. This is an instructive page for our health-seeking friends and patients from Tanzania covering all the facets of traveling to India from Tanzania for first-rate medical care.
Viezec is the first registered (Government of India) medical tourism and healthcare provider group of India. It has been efficiently helping patients across the world by providing healthcare services of the finest quality- patients, who are in the lookout for good-quality medical amenities at reasonable prices. This page caters to our Tanzanian friends seeking treatment in India, and has all the info focused on the aspects connected to travelling to India for healthcare concerns. Viezec is the top medical tourism service provider of India, catering to universal patient care and promising most favorable assistance to folks in quest of all kinds of medical treatments and surgeries available in India. The hospitals and clinics allied with us are amid the most progressive ones and have the most cutting-edge facilities that are at par with global standards. Not only this, the treatment packages and programs are designed and tailored according to the requirements of the patients and match global standards.
Thus, Viezec offers you easy and smooth access to the biggest network of healthcare providers – hospitals, nursing homes, surgeons, physicians and clinics of India. A network that is spread across more than 15 cities of India and there are over 5000 healthcare specialists in the panel. We are an ISO QMS certified for all our administrative protocols guaranteeing safe and best practices for our patients.
Why is Viezec different and better?
Tanzanian Citizens are very sensitive towards their health requirements. Since the medical substructure is not so developed in Tanzania, patients prefer to travel overseas for medical management. This has been the case in the past also, when only the rich and the wealthy Tanzanians could travel to other nations to get treated. With India evolving as one of the finest and chief medical tourism hubs of the world, just like patients from other nations, patients from Tanzania also can now afford numerous treatments and have now began flocking to India for all health related concerns. Viezec – as the name advocates has always been at the forefront in accomplishing these prerequisites and has become the most favored healthcare related service provider for Tanzanian patients.
- Straight forward – simple booking process
- Low cost – a fraction of the cost of what it is in UK/USA
- Low risk – world’s premier standards of clinical care, safety and surgical procedures
- Lowest infection rates – Less than 0.5 percent
- Fast and efficient service – instantaneous treatment with much lower waiting periods
- Full patient support service – 24/7 service
- No doctors’ referral necessary
- Specialist consultations – scans, clinical examinations and consultations at short notice
- Strive continuously to maintain the highest levels of services
- Seeking superiority in healthcare
- Simple forthright methodology towards the client/patient
- High speed delivery of our amenities
- Reactive and approachable to our clients’ requirements
- To offer a low risk and safe environment all the time
- Maintaining the premium standards of clinical care and surgery
Tanzania, officially the United Republic of Tanzania, is an East African country situated just at the south of the Equator. Tanzania was formed as a sovereign state in 1964 through the union of the separate states of Tanganyika and Zanzibar. Mainland Tanganyika covers more than 99 percent of the combined territories’ total area. Mafia Island is administered from the mainland, while Zanzibar and Pemba islands have a separate government administration. Dodoma, the designated official capital of Tanzania since 1974, is centrally located on the mainland. Dar es Salaam, however, remains the seat of most government administration, as well is the largest city and port in the country. The Tanzania mainland is bounded by Uganda, Lake Victoria, and Tanzania to the north, by the Indian Ocean to the east, by Mozambique, Lake Nyasa, Malawi, and Zambia to the south and southwest, and by Lake Tanganyika, Burundi, and Rwanda to the west. Except for the narrow coastal belt of the mainland and the offshore islands, most of mainland Tanzania lies above 600 feet (200 metres). There are vast stretches of plains and plateaus along with spectacular features like, Africa’s highest mountain, Kilimanjaro (19,340 feet [5,895 metres]), and the world’s second deepest lake, Lake Tanganyika (4,710 feet [1,436 metres] deep).
Mainland Tanzania can be divided into four principal climactic and topographic areas: the hot and humid coastal lowlands of the Indian Ocean shoreline, the hot and arid zone of the broad central plateau, the high inland mountain and lake region of the northern border, where Mount Kilimanjaro is situated, and the highlands of the northeast and southwest, the climates of which vary from being tropical to temperate. Owing to the historically low density of human settlement, mainland Tanzania homes an exceptionally rich variety of wildlife. Large herds of hoofed animals – wildebeests, zebras, giraffes, buffalo, gazelles, elands, dik-diks, and kuduâ€”are found in most of the country’s numerous game parks. Predators like hyenas, wild dogs, and the big catsâ€”lions, leopards, and cheetahs. Crocodiles and hippopotamuses are common on riverbanks and lakeshores. Over 100 different languages are spoken in Tanzania, making it the most linguistically diverse country in East Africa. But it has two official languages, Swahili (kiSwahili) and English. Swahili, the national language, is a composition of several Bantu dialects and Arabic that originated along the East African coast and on the island of Zanzibar. However, English is widely used as a medium of instruction for education and official purposes.
However, when it comes to medical facilities in Tanzania, they fail to touch the medical standards available in countries like US and UK. The healthcare system in Tanzania is not fully-equipped and lack good surgeons and staffs. The government of Tanzania has been trying desperately to overcome this health crisis and the deficit of medical resources because these factors are affecting the all round development of the country. People are dying of diseases that are preventable due to limited access to good quality medical care and inadequate distribution of resources across the country. Thus, public healthcare in Tanzania is generally of low quality due to widespread corruption, rampant poverty and limited resources. This leads to the downfall of living conditions resulting in healthcare disorders.
With medical tourism picking up at a fast pace, a large number of patients are travelling from Tanzania to India for various medical and surgical treatments. The main factor attracting these medical tourists is saving money on what normally are very costly procedures. Moreover, many treatments and surgeries are not available in Tanzania but those are readily available in India at affordable cost. Majority of the treatments in India cost about as low as one tenth of what they cost in other leading nations like USA or UK. This has led to the growth in the number medical tourists from Tanzania to come to India for their treatment.
There have been countless civilizations that rose and fell, some even disappeared into oblivion but the spirit of India remains unassailable. India is one of the primogenital civilizations in the world, and proudly homes a variegated multiplicity and rich cultural heritage. It has attained all-round socio-economic progress over the years. India is the 7th largest nation in the world and stands apart from the left over Asia, encircled by mountains and the sea, which give the nation a distinctive geographical prettiness. India has a diverse aspect of its exquisiteness and persona to proffer to each of the travellers visiting the nation. Situated in South Asia, surrounded by Pakistan, Nepal, China and Bangladesh, India is South Asia’s largest, sovereign, democratic republic. Swarming with a billion plus folks, India will astonish you with its diversity; be it the snow-draped peaks of the north, the sunlit beaches down south, to dense forests, attractive temples, and pulsating festivals to cities that have developed to become the IT hubs of the nation. Referred to as the prime democracy in the world, it is one of the quickest growing economies. Further, because of its powerful diversity, India makes a fascinating tourist destination coupled with delicious cuisine that would unquestionably make persons come back for more.
Spiritually, India respects all belief structures and is a secular nation where countless religions were born and are living and booming together. As Mark Twain correctly described India in the following lines, India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandma of legend, and the great grandmother of tradition. Our most valued and most informative materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only. Mark Twain said these lines eras ago and India undeniably fits the description.
Why should people from Tanzania choose India for medical purposes?
Today India has rightly arisen as a very promising option as the ultimate medical tourism destination. Imagine a complex medical process being done by the most proficient surgeons and at prices as low as one-tenth of what it costs in other leading nations. That is India! India has some of the best competent professionals in each and every medical sphere, and this fact has now been recognized and extensively accepted by individuals around the globe. Right from quality of services, arrangement of procedures and treatment options, obtainability of top-notch infrastructure and trained manpower to execute any medical procedure, to zero waiting time – the list of benefits goes on. Some of the factors that are drawing the attention of medical travelers are:
- Expert doctors and specialists with national and international experience
- Usage of cutting-edge technology matching global yardsticks
- Highly trained nurses/paramedics and assistant staff
- Low or zero waiting period
- Rejuvenation and entertaining programmes for patients
- Massive costs benefits as compared to other nations
As a medical tourism destination, India maintains not only a strong accreditation system, but also a large number of recognized facilities. So, if you or your loved ones have been recommended a complex procedure or any other treatment, India would perceptibly be the best decision. India offers world-class medical facilities, at par with any of the western nations, competitive rates for treatments accompanied by patient friendly ambience, making India a very rewarding destination. All principal and recognized hospitals have invested a lot in technology and operative methods as newer and newer technologies are being adopted repeatedly here. Therefore, complicated heart surgeries, cancer cure and surgeries, neurosurgeries and even general surgeries are handled by using high-end technology for safe and better outcomes, to minimalize complications, permit faster retrieval and decrease the length of hospital stay. Thus, all these benefits prove that India is completely armed and matured when it comes to being a medical tourism destination; so you can stay guaranteed of getting the best in India.
Some of the reasons that place us in a further advantageous position than others
- Free second opinion – When it comes to disease and related procedures, indeed there can be some doubts in your mind; regarding the capability of the doctor or about the diagnostic part. So as to clear this dilemma, we can arrange for free second opinion in our empanelled hospitals. This will certainly benefit in clearing all your doubts and bolster the trust in our relationship further.
- Clinical camps – So as to generate awareness about numerous health issues as well as to offer free and easily accessible services, clinical camps are organized.
- Special packages – Cost is evidently one of the key driving factors that come into consideration while selecting a treatment destination. We make sure that patients are joyful and superlatively gratified with the pricing of the treatments and processes they are eyeing for. We have tailor-made packages bearing in mind that patients are coming from all segments of the society.
- Language Assistance – This is a very critical issue because health problems need to be communicated correctly and in a very comprehensive manner. Consequently, it is very imperative that the medical staff is adept of handling this language problem. We look after this issue by arranging proficient translators/interpreters so that your requirement reaches the doctor appropriately and vice versa.
- Follow up services – The most significant phase after any surgery is the follow up. Without any follow-up, the process is considered half-finished. Follow up is significant both for patient as well as the doctor/surgeon. We make sure that there are no problems or disruptions in the follow up. We arrange for follow up amenities even after the patient is back in his own motherland, after his efficacious surgery in India.
- Quick visa assistance – We have 24/7 visa assistance staff to take care of all your queries and requirements related to visa. We make it simple and hassle-free for you so that there is low amount of time wastage bearing in mind the health factor and the apparent urgency.
- Special food – Every treatment and process comes along with its own dietary constraints. We check that the food problems and such constraints are well taken care of. Customized diet plans are offered keeping in mind prompt recovery and for better results.
Network of hospitals
Choosing the picture-perfect hospital for any treatment is big leap of faith and trust for any individual. For better understanding between patients and healthcare personnel, the cordiality and hospitality of Indian hospitals play a key role in picking India as a healthcare destination. Our network of hospitals is spread across 15 cities of India with ground support and logistics amenities present in all the cities. Centered on the medical reports of the patients, our specialists recommend them to the most appropriate facility for their medical management. The reference also takes into consideration the monetary aspect of the patient’s family, air connectivity from the patient’s home town, the destination of the medical treatment and the time interval that a patient would be required to stay in India. We comprehend that based on individual patients’ prerequisites as these are very crucial aspects on which the patient’s decision is based. Besides the corporate hospitals, our network also encircles the Multi-Specialty Nursing Homes, Branded Clinics, Trust Hospitals and Economy Hospitals, where treatments are much more reasonable. This makes it very feasible for the patients coming from all socio-economic sections to get quality healthcare. Following are some of the corporate Hospitals and clinics associated with Viezec, where the Tanzanian patients can get the optimal medical treatment.
Medical treatments and surgeries proffered by India
With each passing year, the number of Ethiopian medical tourists can be seen growing. These patients are visiting India to get respite from a number of infections and to avail reasonably priced treatments in India. Some of the processes and treatments are:
- Spine and Neurosurgery -The scope of neuro and spinal operations has widened extensively. There is lots of research which is being done in this arena and as a result many newer methods have evolved.
- Cardiosurgery and Cardiac Medical Conditions – Cardiac surgery is surgery of the heart or the other key blood vessels which include Vena cavae, Pulmonary artery, Pulmonary veins, Aorta. With the progression of medical science and technological growth, doctors are more armed and competent to handle cardiac surgeries.
- Orthopedics and Joint Replacements: Joint Replacement Surgery is a surgical process in which the impaired or worn parts of the joint are replaced with new artificial parts. Recently, Joint Replacement Surgery has become a routine procedure and is one of the most efficacious elective surgeries executed in the present day.
- General and Endoscopic Surgery: General surgery is often implemented to assuage suffering when a cure is unlikely through medicine alone. It can be used for such routine processes executed in a doctor’s office or for more complicated operations necessitating a medical team in a hospital setting.
- Cancer Management and Oncosurgery : There are several diverse varieties of Cancers and all of them necessitate diverse types of treatments and surgeries. Chemotherapy, Radiation therapy, Oncosurgery, Biological therapy (immunotherapy), Hormone therapy, Combination therapy, Adjuvant therapy and Neoadjuvant therapy are amongst the most common treatments.
- Obesity and Weight Loss Surgery: Obesity is a medical ailment in which surplus body fat has amassed to the extent that it might have an adverse effect on health, leading to reduced life expectancy and/or augmented health complications. Obesity Surgery lessens or bypasses the belly/small intestine. The Surgery is an effective alternative to treat severe obesity. Only individuals who struggle with morbid obesity are recommended to undergo procedures.
- Urosurgery and Prostate Related Conditions: Urosurgery is a field of surgical specialty involved in the surgical evaluation and treatment of sicknesses involving the organs of the excretory system kidneys, ureters, bladders, prostate, testicles, penile organs, etc. The doctors who attend patients with urological conditions are called Urologists. Maximum of the patients who face urological problems struggle with Kidney stone, Prostate Cancer etc.
- Gynecology and Female Specific Conditions: Offers you Info about gynecological diseases and conditions including uterine fibroid tumors, ovarian cysts, PCOS, endometriosis, and vulvodynia, as well as numerous other female reproductive system abnormalities.
- Health checkups and diagnostics: It is strongly projected that the yearly check-up should be given its own devoted time. Doctors and patients typically expend very little time together- usually a whole visit to the doctor is expended for discussing the present illness with the patient. It is recommended that it would be much better if both take out time once a year to make certain that they are proactively maintaining a good health, instead of just reacting and responding to complications as they befall.
- Infertility Management and Artificial Reproduction techniques: Assisted reproductive technology (ART) is a general term referring to approaches used to achieve pregnancy by artificial or partially artificial means. It is reproductive technology used chiefly in infertility treatments. Some forms of ART are also used in fertile couples for hereditary reasons. ART is also used in couples who are conflicting for certain communicable illnesses.
- Ophthalmology and Eye Related Condition: Ophthalmology is the division of medicine which deals with the anatomy, physiology and illnesses of the eye. The term ophthalmologist refers to a specialist in medical and surgical eye problems. The World Health Organization publishes a classification of identified diseases and injuries called the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems or ICD-10 for the Eye Related Conditions.
- Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery: Though cosmetic or aesthetic surgery is the best-known type of plastic surgery, most plastic surgery is not cosmetic: plastic surgery consists of several types of reconstructive surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery, and the treatment of burns. Plastic surgery is a special kind of surgery that can encompass both an individual’s appearance and aptitude to function.
- Pediatric General Surgery: Pediatric General surgery is a subspecialty of surgery encompassing the surgery of fetuses, infants, children, and teenagers. As kids are in the growing stage, they call for special attention and specialists for their treatment. Common pediatric sicknesses that might require pediatric surgery include congenital deformities: lymphangioma, cleft lip, etc.
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery: Pediatric Cardiac Surgery copes with operative processes dealing with newborn and unborn kids and youngsters suffering from cardiac dysfunctions. Structural, functional and rhythm-related problems of the heart are dealt with by the Pediatric Cardiology. Cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, anesthesiologists and other specialists work closely together to take care of newborn as well as unborn kids suffering from cardio-vascular disorders.
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery: Pediatric Orthopedic conditions are reasonably common. In most situations, the observed abnormalities are simply variants of normal development and with growth these malformations undergo natural correction. However, there are some conditions which may necessitate surgical intervention Ex. Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH), Knock Knees & Bow Legs, Flat Foot, Club Foot, Irritable Hip and Perthes’ Disease.
- Aesthetic Dentistry and Dental Surgery: Cosmetic dentistry is dental work that improves the appearance and function of an individual’s teeth. Dentistry is the art and science of improving the appearance (esthetics), function and well-being of the teeth and allied structures. Common Dental techniques are Whitening, Enamel shaping, Contouring, Dental bridges and Veneers.
- Minimal Access Surgery: A minimally invasive process is any process (surgical or otherwise) that is less invasive than open surgery used for the same purpose. A minimally invasive process normally encompasses use of laparoscopic devices and remote-control manipulation of instruments with indirect observation of the surgical field via an endoscope or similar device, and is carried out through the skin or through a body cavity or anatomical opening. This leads to shorter hospital stays or permits outpatient treatment.
- Organ Transplants: Organ transplantation is the relocation of an organ from one body to another or from a donor site on the patient’s own body, for the purpose of swapping the recipient’s damaged or absent organ. The emergent field of Regenerative medicine is permitting scientists and engineers to create organs to be re-grown from the patient’s own cells (stem cells, or cells extracted from the failing organs).
- Leukemia and Blood Cancer Management: Leukemia is cancer that begins in the tissue that forms blood. In an individual with leukemia; the bone marrow makes abnormal white blood cells. The abnormal cells are leukemia cells. Unlike normal blood cells, leukemia cells don’t decease when they should. They might crowd out normal white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. This makes it tough for normal blood cells to do their work.
- Laser Surgery: A laser is a high-energy ray of light that can selectively transfer energy into tissue to treat the skin. Many surgical techniques are implemented using lasers. General surgeons use a multiplicity of laser wavelengths and laser delivery systems to cut, coagulate, vaporize or confiscate tissue. Laser surgery is extensively used in diverse regions of specialization such as dermatology, dentistry, head and neck surgery, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, podiatry, urology and in the treatment of some cancers as well.
Newer and progressive techniques in India
With each passing year, India is adopting advanced and leading-edge technology for even the most complex medical condition. Viezec has always been eagerly contributory in introducing such latest methods, to warrant that our international friends get nothing but the best for their health. Some of the milestones we have accomplished, which are worth mentioning are:
- High Frequency Ultrasound for Prostate Cancer
- Single Hole Surgery for Weight Loss
- Percutaneous Laser Spine Surgery
- High Flex Knee Replacement Surgery
- Gamma Knife for Brain Tumors
- Cyberknife for Complex Cancers
With each passing year, India is increasingly becoming the most singled out medical tourism destination. Renowned mostly for its cost-effective treatments methodologies and surgical processes, accompanied by best standards in cardiology, orthopaedics, nephrology, oncology and neurosurgery, it has some of the best expert healthcare professionals. The fact that India homes some of the most proficient and qualified healthcare professionals in each and every sphere of medical science, has been recognized and well-appreciated by the world. Viezec has more than 5000 surgeons and physicians from every arena of healthcare, empanelled in its network. We have taken the responsibility of decreasing the backlog that prevails in the healthcare systems of many nations in Africa. We have created a bridge to confiscate the gap that exists between the suffering patients and the essential treatments. We are here to help you access topnotch tertiary healthcare services existing in India. Given below are the links via which you can view the profiles of the some of our topnotch surgeons and doctors –
- Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- IVF Experts
- Pediatric Surgeons
- Laparoscopy Surgeons
- General Surgeons
- Bariatric Surgeons
Health checkup tours
One of the key regions where Viezec has been recognized extensively in Tanzania is the notion of Health Tours. A Health Tour would normally include a full body comprehensive health checkup and tours to some of the prevalent destinations. Full body checkups would be followed by in-depth evaluation of the reports and counseling of the patient centered on the reports. After this, full day spas are organized, followed by a tour around the city for about 2-3 days, to all the foremost attractions. Such Health Tours are very advantageous for the patients to revive them and to keep them away from the tension and apprehensions concerning their health. These tours are best done in groups and corporate/brands have been purchasing packages for their executives.
Process flow of coming to India for surgery and medical treatment
The procedure of coming to India for successful and economically priced medical treatment is not at all that intricate. The procedure begins with the patient sending his/her query and medical history via email or by discussing the medical condition over a phone call with a healthcare manager. The reports and the case are methodically studied by our senior surgeons/physicians for a comprehensive medical opinion, which is then conveyed to the patient so that the patient can comprehend and plan the next steps in view of that. As an obligatory protocol, all reports are studied and reviewed by not less than three specialists for unprejudiced comprehensive medical opinions. After this, the patient can travel to India on pre-confirmed dates. Furthermore, we help our patients from Tanzania in getting medical visa approval plus we also arrange all logistic and travel related provisions.
Tanzanian patients’ testimonials
We have been greeting and treating an average of 300 patients every year from Tanzania and the number is constantly getting higher. Our fellow brothers and potential patients would surely like to see the reviews of formerly operated and cured patients.
Medical visa from Tanzania to India
All foreign inhabitants travelling to India require a visa; a visa is a form of permission when you enter another nation. You can apply for the Indian visa at Embassy in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. The Embassy has set guidelines for obtaining Tourist or Medical visa.
All applicants are required to –
- Fill in the suggested application form, should be signed by the passport holder and nobody else. The signature of the passport holder must match with that in the passport or else the holder must sign in the presence of the Visa Officer.
- Enclose a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, which becomes valid only 10 days after the vaccination.
- Enclose confirmed air tickets to India and onward or return, as pertinent.
- Enclose two recent passport size (37 mm x 37 mm) photographs. One photo must be glued on the Visa application form on the space provided and the other must be affixed to the application Form.
- Enclose a valid Tanzania Re-Entry Permit or permit for onward destination on the passport.
- Enclose a national passport of adequate validity with one full blank page for endorsement of Visa.
- Enclose a copy of Tanzania Dependent/Alien’s Pass for all Non-Tanzania normally domiciled in Tanzania.
- Copy of Dependent/Aliens Pass, as evidence of residence in Tanzania (applicable to resident Non-Tanzania foreign nationals only)
- The applicant has to be personally present in Tanzania while applying for visa.
- A medical category visa might be issued under the following conditions:
- The Indian Missions/Posts abroad might scrutinize the medical documents very cautiously and gratify themselves about the bonafide purpose for which medical treatment visa is being requested.
- Mission might also check that the applicant has tried to find initial medical advice from his nation of origin/nation of residence and he has been recommended to go for specialized medical treatment. In case the foreign national wishes to go for treatment under the Indian system of medicines, his case might also be considered.
- This kind of visa should be granted for seeking medical attendance only in reputable/recognized specialized hospitals/treatment centers in the nation. Although non-exhaustive, following descriptive list of ailments would be of main consideration; serious sicknesses like neurosurgery; ophthalmic disorders; heart related complications; renal disorders; organ transplantations; plastic surgery; joint replacement etc.. The elementary idea would be that the mission might check the urgency factor linked with the need of the medical tourist coming to India for medical treatment/health improvements.
Validity of Visa and Extension of Visa
The preliminary period for such a visa may be up to a period of one year or the period of treatment whichever less, which can be extended for a further period of one year, by the State Government/FRROs (Foreigners Regional Registration Offices), on the production of medical certificate/advice from the reputed/recognized/specialized hospitals in the nation. Any further extension will be granted by the Ministry of Home Affairs only on the recommendations of the State Government/FRROs supported by suitable medical documents. Such visa will be valid for maximum three entries during a year. State Government/FRROs might permit one extra entry in case of emergency. With India being rated amid the finest destinations for medical tourism and healthcare services, you can certainly reconnoiter your options with us for getting rid of your health problems. When you come for medical treatment in India, you get a direct appointment from the concerned doctors/surgeons, with the support of 24/7 assistant staff providing 24/7 hours of medical assistance, accommodation, airport pick up, inland conveyance facility for moving to and fro between the hospital and your accommodation destination, progressive medical lodging at the hospital premises, access to internationally trained surgeons, JCI recognized medical staff, hygienic food and recreation amenities like holiday tours at famous Indian resorts. Patients from Tanzania suffering from serious health diseases, seeking timely and economical medical care in India are requested to send their medical case details by filling this enquiry form or calling us straight on our phone lines.
Stem Cell Treatment for Tanzanian Patients, Stem Cell Treatment for Tanzanian Patients in India, Stem Cell therapy for Tanzanian Patients, Stem cell therapy for patient from the Tanzanian, Stem Cell Therapy in India, Stem Cell Treatment in India, Stem Cell Therapy Cost in India, Stem Cell Treatment benefit in India, stem cell center, stem cell hospital, stem cell clinic, stem cell clinic in Delhi, stem cell therapy in Delhi ncr, stem cell therapy Delhi, stem cell therapy hospital, stem cell treatment in Delhi, stem cell therapy hospital India, stem cell treatment in India, stem cell therapy in India, stem Cell Therapy Centre in India