We recognize the value of your family and friends and very well know that they are an imperative part of your retrieval process.
- For the ease of all our patients, we request you to limit your visitors during visiting hours.
- Please note that visitors might be restricted as per a patient’s medical condition and/or special prerequisites.
- At the time of admission, you will be given passes for attendants and visitors. Please request your attendant and visitors to wear/display these passes while they are in the hospital premises. In case of loss of the pass, you might get a hold of the Concierge Desk located in the hospital main entrance.
- Visits by kids under the age of 12 are not permitted on patient floors. This is to protect kids from catching any infection.
- Sanitize hands before and after visiting the patients.
- Use of mobile phones is banned where critical medical equipment and patient monitoring systems are in operation. >/li>
- Please read and follow all displayed signs about the usage of cell phones, only in approved zones. If you must use your cell phone in approved zones, please speak in a soft tone so that other patients do not get disturbed.
Ask Your Query
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in Delhi, India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy Centre in Delhi, India