Diabetes (diabetes mellitus) is a disorder of metabolism. The digestive tract breaks down the carbohydrates into glucose, a form of sugar that enters the bloodstream. This glucose is used by the cells of the body for energy. Insulin which is a pancreatic hormone carries this glucose to all the blood cells throughout the body. When the insulin production in the body is interfered or restricted, it gives rise to diabetes.
Most of the food we eat is turned into glucose, or sugar, for our bodies to use up for energy. The pancreas, is the organ that is found near the stomach, makes a hormone called insulin to help glucose get into the cells of our bodies. When you suffer from diabetes, your body either doesn’t make enough insulin or can’t use its own insulin as well as it should. This causes sugars to build up in the blood. Diabetes stem cell treatment is offered in India.
Diabetes can cause serious health complications including heart disease, blindness, kidney failure, and lower-extremity amputations. Diabetes is indicated by a clear set of symptoms, but it still often goes un-diagnosed. The main 3 diabetes signs are:
- Increased thirst
- Increased need to urinate
- Increased hunger
Diabetes is becoming increasingly common throughout the world, due to the increased obesity rate, which can lead to metabolic inactivity. There are 3 types of diabetes – Diabetes Type 1, Diabetes Type 2 and Gestational Diabetes. To cure this ailment, you can undergo the diabetes stem cell treatment in Delhi, India that ViezecMedicalHealthCare offers. This treatment basically encompasses stem cell therapy for diabetes patients.
Type 1 diabetes
Doctors don’t know precisely what causes type 1 diabetes. For reasons unknown, the invulnerable framework erroneously assaults and pulverizes insulin-creating beta cells in the pancreas.
Qualities may assume a job in certain individuals. It’s likewise conceivable that an infection sets off the insusceptible framework assault.
Type 2 diabetes
Type 2 diabetes originates from a blend of hereditary qualities and way of life factors. Being overweight or hefty builds your hazard as well. Conveying additional weight, particularly in your paunch, makes your cells progressively impervious with the impacts of insulin on your glucose.
This condition runs in families. Relatives share qualities that make them bound to get type 2 diabetes and to be overweight.
Gestational diabetes is the consequence of hormonal changes during pregnancy. The placenta produces hormones that make a pregnant lady’s cells less touchy with the impacts of insulin. This can cause high glucose during pregnancy.
Ladies who are overweight when they get pregnant or who put on a lot of weight during their pregnancy are bound to get gestational diabetes.
Interpreting the warning signals is the first step towards treating diabetes. Here’s the signs and symptoms you should look for before consulting your doctor.
- Weight loss
- Intense hunger
- Increased thirst
- Frequent urination
- Declined interest and concentration
- Numbness or tingling, especially in hands/feet
Other sings include blurred vision, skin infections and slow-healing of wounds. If you are experiencing some of the above symptoms, consult your doctor soon. Overlooking the warning signs may aggravate your condition and give rise to unwanted situations. Timely cure and care with diabetes stem cell treatment in India is the right thing to do.
There are three crucial tests undertaken before stem cell treatment for diabetes, or just in general, that will help determine whether a patient is diabetic, pre-diabetic or neither.
The A1C Test:-
Normal – below 5.7 percent
Diabetes – 6.5 percent or above
Pre-diabetic – 5.7 to 6.4 percent
The FPG (Fasting Plasma Glucose) Test:-
Normal – below 110mg/dl
Diabetic – 126mg/dl and above
Impaired fasting glucose – between 110mg/dl and 125mg/dl
Impaired fasting glucose (IFG) is a form of pre-diabetics.
The OGTT (Oral Glucose Tolerance Test)
Normal – below 140mg/dl
Diabetic – 200mg/dl or above
Impaired glucose tolerance – between 140mg/dl and 199.9mg/dl
Impaired glucose tolerance is a form of pre-diabetes.
Latest researches have revealed that Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells can differentiate into nerve cells, neovascularise (formation of blood vessels) immunomodulation when injected into the affected area, thereby improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cure all the symptoms and are essentially aimed at managing only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of the critical side effects of drugs is present. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In ViezecMedicalHealthCare, abounding network of hospitals offer diabetes stem cell treatment hospital these utilize unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating MS. WJ-MSCs offers cost-effective and pain-free collection method that may be cryogenically stored, and is extremely favorable for tissue engineering purpose. They might help in the three prominent ways, prevent damage, repair damage and develop new medicines. The treatment will take place in multiple steps comprising of the following.
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from the physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for the allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful. Looking for efficient results? Trust diabetes stem cell treatment in India.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of- art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from the internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well-being. The only limitation of allogenic stem cell treatment is that this procedure carries the risk of developing GVHD, whereby the patient’s body rejects the donor stem cells. Human leukocyte antigens (HLA) can help minimize the risk. In this procedure, the HLA of the patient and donor are matched as closely as possible.
Diabetes Stem Cell Treatment in Delhi Aftercare: The patients will be asked to visit the doctors for evaluation. You will be provided counseling for speedy recovery.
Implantation Of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
- What is Type 1 & Type 2 Diabetes?
Type 2 diabetes is a common form of the disease and is different from type 1 diabetes. In type 1 Diabetes, which in young children also known as Juvenile Diabetes, the body is not able to produce insulin, which is a very important requisite for glucose metabolism. Whereas type 2 diabetes is more common in adults, wherein the insulin, which is produced by the body, is not able to metabolize the blood glucose. Whether you are an insulin resistant or have too little insulin the end result is the high blood glucose level.
- What are the common symptoms associated with the disease?
The disease develops gradually and some of the common symptoms associated with the disorder are fatigue, extreme thirst, frequent urination, extreme hunger, weight loss, frequent infection, slow wound healing, blurry vision.
- What are the risk factors associated with the disorder?
Several genetic and environmental factors such as hereditary link ups, diet, smoking, high BMI, age are related to the disease.
- How is it diagnosed?
Diabetes can be routinely diagnosed with blood sugar testing and urine analysis. For a fast and quantitative assessment, the doctors might prescribe antibody tests and genetic tests.
- How can stem cells be beneficial to treat?
Undifferentiated adult autologous stem cells are mutable and can meta morph into countless number of cells as per the requirement. This remarkable property of stem cells can be exploited for treating variety of diseases. These cells can be isolated from the most potent sources of our own body known as Adipose Tissue and Bone Marrow. Upon implanting back into the body, these cells can rapidly multiply with the great speed to restore the distorted and damaged cells, setting up a micro environment that can stimulate the secretion of growth factors, cytokines as a booster for regeneration. Stem Cell for diabetes is one of the right treatment to cure the disease.
- Why is stem cells treatment better than conventional treatment approach?
Conventional treatment approach involves hormone therapies which are again associated with prolonged and various side effects. Long term use of steroids is also termed dangerous for welcoming many diseases. Additionally, if left untreated for a prolonged period of time, it can give rise to diabetic foot, kidney damage and other physical problems.
Stem cells can bring improvement in metabolic control, Beta (ß) cell function, immunological regulation systemic inflammation and an overall upgrading of the quality of life. These improvements differ from patient to patient and cannot be assured. Diabetes Stem Cell Treatment Hospital in India ensures the right treatment is provided to cure the disease.
122 patients of diabetes mellitus (53 Type-I patients and 78 Type-II patients) underwent the autologous stem cell treatment at Stem Cell Care India and were gauged post-treatment. Out of the 22 Diabetes Type-I patients, 32.1% reported greater steadiness in blood glucose level and 34.9% reported less hypoglycemia. From the group of 29 Diabetes type II patients, ,50% reported amplified strength in blood glucose level and more than 39% showed less neuropathic symptoms; 41.5% felt less numb and 44.7% regained more receptiveness in the legs.79 patients showed diminished HbA1c values in their post-treatment laboratory outcomes. The treatments effect was comprehended over diverse periods of follow up but it was effective in both type I and type II patients. Out of 33 type-I patients, greater lessening ofHbA1c value was observed within 3 to 6 months conforming to the first three months post treatment. The same observation was made after a time period of six months or more post treatment for 46 type II patients proposing a greater durability in the efficiency of the treatment. Furthermore, 38 patients reported diminished medication, with 60% or more reduction in type II patients and also a 29% decrease in type I patients.
Every patient gets an outsider authentication (broadly certify lab), for quality, amount of feasibility of cells.
The Staff at Viezec Medical Health Care will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.