What is Type 2 Diabetes?
Type 2 diabetes is a disease in which cells are unable to effectively use blood sugar (glucose) for energy. When cells become resistant to insulin, blood sugar levels climb to dangerously high levels.
Form 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus are the two forms of diabetes. The pancreas also contains insulin in type 2, but the cells are unable to use it effectively. Since the insulin-producing beta cells in the pancreas are killed by the immune system in type 1 diabetes, the pancreas is unable to produce insulin.
Type 2 Diabetes is brought about by:
Being overweight is a concern.
Eating a lot of sugary or basic carbohydrate-containing foods or beverages
Consumption of chemical sweeteners (sugar-free sodas, sugar-free foods)
Absence of activity (sedentary behavior)
Lack in physical activity
Stress and the hormones that cause it
Genetics is a branch of biology that deals with
There are many risk factors to consider:
Getting diabetes in your household
Being fat and sedentary, which involves watching more than 2 hours of television per day
Overconsumption of sugar and refined foods
Do you Know about Type 2 Diabetes?
The most prevalent type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes. It’s a long-term disorder in which blood glucose (sugar) levels can’t be regulated. This is attributed to two things. Next, the body’s cells become insulin-resistant (insulin resistant). Insulin serves as a key, causing glucose (blood sugar) to travel from the bloodstream into the cells, where it is used as a supply of energy. As cells become insulin tolerant, transferring sugar into them involves increasing quantities of insulin, resulting in an abundance of sugar in the blood. As the cells need more and more insulin over time, the pancreas can no longer keep up and starts to malfunction.
People are searching for stem cell Type 2 Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India, but can’t seem to find the best Type 2 Diabetes Treatment hospitals at an affordable price. Viezec helps those patients to finding best hospitals for the stem cell Type 2 Diabetes Treatment in Delhi in India
Symptoms Associated with The Type 2 Diabetes
This type of diabetes develops gradually, over years, so the signs and symptoms can seem subtle, and you might think it is something you “just have to live with.” If you are overweight or obese, this is the major symptom, but not everyone will be overweight. In fact, weight loss can be a symptom.
Other symptoms and signs include:
- Frequent urination
- Excess thirst
- Blurry or cloudy vision
- Wounds that won’t heal
- Tingling or numbness in the feet
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Dark skin under the armpits and around the groin.
Type 2 diabetes is a condition of blood sugar dysregulation. In general blood sugar is too high, but it also can be too low. This can happen if you take your diabetes medications then skip a meal. Blood sugar also can rise very quickly after a high glycemic index meal, and then fall a few hours later, plummeting into hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). The signs and symptoms of hypoglycemia can include
- Feeling dizzy or light-headed
- Difficulty concentrating or making decisions
- Feeling sweaty or clammy
- Vision changes, like blurring or narrowing of the visual field
- Feeling physically weak
- Feeling sleepy
- Feeling irritable
Causes of Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes occurs when a human pancreas starts making less insulin than the body requirements, and hence the body cells stop retorting to the insulin. And when this happens, the mechanism is called insulin resistance.
There are some factors that cause type 2 diabetes, which include:
- Overweight or obesity
- Hormonal disbalance
- Genes and family disease history
- Lack of physical exercise
What Are the Tests to Type 2 Diabetes Diagnosis
Your healthcare provider can test your blood for signs of type 2 diabetes. Usually, they’ll test you for 2 days to confirm the diagnosis. But if your blood glucose is very high or you have many symptoms, one test may be all you need.
The following are the tests your experts will ask you to do:
- A1c: This examination is performed to check the amount of glucose connected to hemoglobin and the number of proteins in the red blood cells that takes oxygen. This test will determine the level of your blood glucose over the past few months.
- Fasting plasma sugar test: This test will help the doctor to determine the blood sugar in a bare stomach. For this test, you can’t be able to eat or drink anything except a few sips of water.
- Oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT): This checks your blood glucose before and 2 hours after you drink something sweet to see how your body handles the sugar.
Kindly share the following test reports
- Blood Sugar Fasting, PP
- THYROID PROFILE, TOTAL, SERUM
Type 2 Diabetes Procedure
At Viezec Stem Cell Institute, we follow a few steps throughout the procedure so that all the patients can get a hassle-free experience with us. The procedure might include the following steps from the first to the last day of the treatment:
- On Day 1, the patient will be picked up from the airport and taken to the hospital. The doctor will then interact with the patient to address any questions or concerns. After that, the admission process will be completed, followed by a clinical examination and any related lab tests prescribed by the doctor. Supportive therapy will also be provided.
- On Day 2, stem cell procedure and supportive therapy will be done, with additional physiotherapy.
- On Day 3, the patient will receive supportive therapy and physiotherapy, with the discharging formalities to follow. They will then be dropped back at the airport.
- Note For Patients
- If you want to experience a hassle-free treatment procedure from the day first, then don’t forget to carry your identity card like a passport, PAN card, and Driving License for the admission process.
- Consider taking all the hard copies of the patient’s reports regarding every examination.
Stem Cell Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes
Studies show that there is no permanent cure for type 2 diabetes. However, treatments such as stem cell therapy for type 2 diabetes have some remarkable capacity to reverse or slow down the progression of the disease.
The main purpose of this treatment is to stop the progression of the disease. The treatment procedure begins with the collection of cells from the source, such as umbilical cord tissue or adipose tissue, after that these cells then require further processing and cultivation, and last but not least, our experts administrated the cells into the targeted region. We follow all the international safety guidelines and the latest technology for a smooth treatment experience.
Stem Cell Implantation for Type 2 Diabetes
This is the structure to be followed during the implementation stage:
- Intravenous administration
- Surgical administration
- Liberation angioplasty
Mechanism of Type 2 Diabetes
A minimal incision is required for extracting bone marrow. To remove bone marrow, the treatment is known as a bone marrow aspiration, which involves scraping 100ccs of bone marrow from the recipient. Although Powered Bone Marrow Access and Local Anesthetic help make Stem Cell Therapy easy to use, the treatment is more consistently able to produce higher-quality cell samples, less adverse effects, and greater sterility.
As bone marrow aspirate is the richest and most readily available source of stem cells in the human body, it is the favoured processing form, as it does not require any alteration according to the FDA regulations. This second step involves beginning something, and then initiating the process. It is immediately shipped to our own plants, where our trained technicians will help with the production process. Using the proprietary technique, we are able to isolate and activate stem cells while simultaneously extracting high amounts of beneficial elements, resulting in an injectable procedure that is highly effective.
Stem cell activation makes stem cell therapy especially effective. This approach is designed to make people work better. Using both systematic and creative administration methods, Stem Cell Treatment India provides the body with stem cells and manages regions of damage using the systemic process.
Improvements Seen After the Stem Cell Therapy for Type 2 Diabetes
Various case reports show that mesenchymal stem cell transplantation may be an effective therapy for patients with type 2 diabetes because of its immunomodulatory capabilities. These stem cells have the potential to regenerate and restore the old diseased with brand-new healthy cells.
Patients who receive treatment for diabetes via stem cells, it is possible that they can observe a few improvements in their disease-related condition:
- Lower blood glucose levels
- There is stability in the blood sugar levels
- Reduction in the habit of frequent urination
- Reduce fatigue
- Improve the ability of the wound-healing process
Statistics Of Overall Improvement of Type 2 Diabetes Through Stem Cell Therapy
We always ensure to maintain quality service and safety for our patients. We promise to assign only the most experienced specialist regarding your protection. Our hospital has the latest technologies for the treatment, and before using it, we make sure they aren’t infected. Furthermore, we are always here to give you international assistance around the globe at affordable pricing plans. We believe that everyone who comes to us deserves access to top-notch treatment.
Type 2 Diabetes FAQ’s
- What is Diabetes Mellites? How do you get it?
Diabetes is characterised by an elevated level of glucose in the blood. A person’s diet, poor dietary patterns, sedentary lifestyle, family background, and other factors all lead to the progression of diabetes.
- Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- Gestational diabetes are the two popular forms with diabetes.
- Am I at a risk of developing Diabetes?
- You are at a greater risk of having diabetes whether you are 45 or older • If you are overweight • Whether you have a family history of diabetes • Whether you have elevated blood pressure • Low HDL, heavy blood lipids • If you have diabetes before pregnant or giving birth to an overweight infant (over 9 pounds) (exercise less than 3 times a week)
- How do I know if I have Diabetes?
- If you have any of the signs mentioned above, consult with your doctor about getting a blood test to monitor your blood glucose level.
- Take a Glycated haemoglobin (A1C) test to see whether you have diabetes or Prediabetes (a disorder in which blood glucose levels are greater than average but not elevated enough to be diagnosed with diabetes). You have diabetes if the A1C level is 6.5 percent or higher on two different checks. Prediabetes is classified as an A1C level of 5.7 to 6.4 percent. A score of less than 5.7 is considered average.
- How to treat Diabetes? Are you supposed to continue the medications for lifetime?
- Diabetes is not curable, although it can be regulated.
- Take the appropriate drug to manage stable blood glucose levels after it is fully under control.
Check your blood sugar levels on a daily basis to keep track of how well you’re managing your diabetes.
- What can I do to prevent Diabetes?
Diabetes avoidance necessitates regular physical efforts, as well as the intake and preservation of a well-balanced and nutritious diet containing minimal fat content and little calories. • Weight reduction can be appropriate in certain instances.
Viezec will be in touch with you one, two, and eighteen months following your treatment to measure your progress. This allows us to evaluate and refine our techniques. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you require any extra help.
Treatment Results Of Type 2 Diabetes at Viezec
Traditional treatments for type 2 diabetes include medication, diet control, and routine exercise. However, this does not allow people with diabetes to see any real improvements in their condition. With the assistance of regenerative medicine using stem cells, doctors treat diabetes effectively without any other takeover. And after the treatment for type 2 diabetes have observed few long-term positive outcomes that the other medical approaches.
During stem cell treatment, stem cells are injected directly into the tissue at the injury site. Infusing it intravenously requires a needle to pierce the vein. After returning to the body, local tissues take up these cells and grow into new functional tissues that replace lost or damaged cells in sites. These stem cells encourage the growth of blood vessels, which contributes to immune cells to assist in sustaining the brand-new healthy growth in diabetes control.
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Stories
Hi, I am Rubina from Kuwait, and I visited India with my family to treat my condition. While searching for the same, I learned about stem cell treatment for type 2 diabetes via Viezec
Hi, I am Henry, and I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes when I was 18 years old. And from the past few years, my life has been challenging. After many struggles, hits, and trials regarding the treatments
I had type 2 diabetes for years, and it was getting worse. I had heard about stem cell therapy but was also scared of it. But then I learned about Viezec Stem Cell Institute’s allogenic treatment
Hi, my name is Emily, and I visited India for stem cell treatment. I am a type 2 diabetic and was finding a natural and effective cure for my condition. I did much research online and found this stem cell clinic for type 2 diabetes
Certificate of Analysis for Type 2 Diabetes Patient
At Viezec Stem Cell Institute, we always ensure quality service and safety for our patients. With us, every patient gets a certified authentication number of cells for the process. Before starting the therapy, a small amount of blood, bone marrow, and other microorganisms needed for treatment are sent to a certified research facility to separate and improve the cells.
Type 2 Diabetes Happy Patient Video’s