Patient & Attendant Responsibilities
As a patient or attendant, you are responsible:
- For keeping appointments, being punctual for appointments and calling your doctor/hospital if you cannot abide by the appointment timing to notify them in advance.
- For providing comprehensive and correct information, including your full name, address, telephone number, date of birth, details of next-of- kin and insurance company/TPA/employer, any past illness and medicine details wherever required.
- For keenly taking part in your treatment plan and to keep your doctors and nurses notified of the efficiency of your treatment.
- For your valuables. Please leave your possessions at home and only bring essential items.
- For treating all hospital staff, other patients and visitors with courteousness and respect; conform to the hospital rules and safety regulations; be thoughtful of noise levels, privacy and number of visitors; and abide by the ‘No Smoking’ policy.
- For understanding all guidelines before signing the consent forms.