How do our stem cells work?Stem cells, called the ‘future of medicine’ have noteworthy qualities besides being the prospective candidates for treating a lot of fatal ailments. This unique quality of stem cells have left us to wonder “How can a group of cells; plunging from a single original cell is used to treat sicknesses?” Well, the answer lies in the mechanism of how stem cells work! Though the science does not have a comprehensive answer to this question, but with conviction it has a valid explanation to justify. There are a lot of proofs from the assembled research and clinical data that these are the creator cells i.e. they have the capability to develop maximum of the other cells of the body.
They are indistinguishable cells lying indolent in the body. At the time of wound, these cells are prompted by the complex molecular machinery and gesticulating mechanism, which will control their fate. Along with being separated to specialized cells thus renovating a tissue; these cells also function as bricks. Bricks those are adroit of expelling certain signals that bring the brick mason and general contractor to the repair work. This phenomenon is called as paracrine effect. With the support of cell to cell signaling, these cells secrete some chemicals such as growth factors, hormone, cytokines which act as regulatory devices to arrange for the repair job. Fundamental messaging between stem cells is primarily a key to galvanize sequence of cellular pathways consequently mending the cells and acting as a stimulant to replace the damaged cells. Thus, this gives rise to the most imperative benefit of stem cells i.e.3R’s i.e. regeneration, repair and rejuvenation.
Therefore, though stem cells are very petty, but they are certainly very smart!!!
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in Delhi, India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India