Stem Cell Treatment For Natural Killer Cells
Cancer stands tall as the leading cause of worldwide deaths, cancer cells are present all over the body, in case of cancer the cells grow abundantly and in an uncontrolled manner. The cancer cells can cause a major invasion and either deform or decay the surrounding parts of healthy and important cells, this is inclusive of organs and tissues or muscles. It starts in a single part of the body and gradually spreads across other body parts, metastasis is the name of the process.
Natural Killer (NK) cells, these are a crucial and inevitable element that forms the body’s innate immune system and also holds the ability to take control and notice the damaged, as well as infected or transformed malignant cells. They produce cells which are lytic cells and holds the capability to destroy the target cells. Any or all previous subjection to the cancer antigens needs to be warded off. Stem cell treatment for Natural Killer cells is available in India by the best and the most reputed hospitals and doctors.
The types Of Cancers That Can Be Treated:
- Lymphoblastic leukemia
- Myeloid leukemia
- Anal cancer
- Small cell lung cancer
- Small intestine cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Cancer of breast
- Cancer of cervix
- Colon cancer
- Endometrial cancer
- Cancer of esophagus
- Cancer of gallbladder
- Stomach cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Hodgkin lymphoma
- Kidney cancer
- Liver cancer
- Lung cancer, non-small cell
- Myeloma, multiple (cancer of the bone marrow)
- Oral cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Rectal cancer
- Renal cell carcinoma (kidney cancer)
- Salivary gland cancer
- Skin cancer (non-melanoma)
- Skin cancer (melanoma)
Steps Of Treatment
- The blood samples as well as tissue samples are first collected.
- These are then sent to a reputed and trusted Laboratory for further diagnosis.
- After the processing for a specific test, the processed Natural Killer Cells are reverted and sent back to the hospital where the patient undergoes a process known as transfusion.
- The processed cells are administered upon Intravenously, post which the patient will be asked to visit an observation facility for further condition analysis and stay under observation for a few hours
- Depending upon the condition and pace of patient’s recovery, the same process will be repeated every 6 months or so, if not more.
The treatment for cancer using Natural Killer cells hence come to a conclusion with the right treatment and analysis.
At Stem Cell Care India we are determined to provide the best Hospitality Experience which stands at par with the International Standards and the professional team of doctors, surgeons, and Stem Cell Experts. Stem cell treatment for natural killer cells ensure that the best and the most superlative treatment is offered to the patients.
Our patients have trust in our values and nature of service and hence, often recommend us to their acquaintance in need of similar treatment. Stem cell treatment is a fairly new vertical and opens up a whole new horizon in the realm of medical treatment and procedures. Treatment for cancer using natural killer cells is fairly new and definitely the most lucrative option. The medical tourism facility offered by Viezec Medical Health Care India is determined to offer the best and superlative medical experience for the patients in need for some treatment.
stem cell Natural Killer Cells treatment, stem cell treatment for Natural Killer Cells, stem cell therapy for Natural Killer Cells, stem cell Natural Killer Cells Treatment, Natural Killer Cells stem cell Treatment, stem cell treatment for Natural Killer Cells, stem cell Natural Killer Cells in Delhi, stem cell therapy hospital, stem cell clinic in delhi, stem cell therapy delhi, Stem Cell Therapy Centre in India, stem cell treatment in delhi, stem cell therapy hospital india, stem cell therapy in delhi ncr, stem cell therapy in india, stem cell treatment in india