What is Female Infertility?
Before we talk about female infertility, first, let us understand infertility as a whole, it can happen to both men and women. Infertility is described as not being able to conceive a baby after one or two years of trying. And if the woman keeps experiencing miscarriages, then it is also called infertility.
There are lots of factors that can cause female infertility. Some of them consist of age, physical and hormonal issues, and other elements like environmental and lifestyle impact.
In heterosexual couples, one-third percent of infertility is caused because by male issues, and the other is due by female subjects. Lastly, the leftover percentage is because of the coalition and strange reasons. And if the cause of infertility is observed to come from female characters, then it is considered female infertility.
The treatment of female infertility depends on its cause of it. Treatments cannot predict or prevent the causes of infertility. However, if you know the exact factors, then it can be controlled in order to avoid the condition. Treatments like stem cell therapy for female infertility in India have proven to be a safe and effective treatment for our patients, as stem cells used for the therapy help you to slow down the progression of the causes of female infertility.
Causes of Female Infertility
There are many possible causes of infertility. Although it might be exhausting to determine the precise cause of female infertility. Listed are some possible causes of infertility in females. The points include the following:
- Problems with the uterus: This includes polyps, fibroids, septum, or adhesions inside the uterus cavity. Polyps and fibroids can form independently at any time, whereas other abnormalities are present at birth. Cohesions may develop after surgery, such as curettage and dilation
- Troubles with the fallopian tubes: The most common cause of “tubal factor” infertility is a pelvic inflammatory disease, usually caused by chlamydia and gonorrhoea.
- Problems with ovulation: Many reasons a woman may not ovulate regularly. Hormonal imbalances, past eating disorders, substance abuse, thyroid conditions, severe stress, and pituitary tumours are all examples of things that can affect ovulation.
- The issue with egg number and quality: Women are born with all the eggs they will ever have, and this supply can run out early before menopause. Besides that, some of the eggs will have an inaccurate number of chromosomes and could not able to fertilize or grow into healthy and nutritious fetuses. Some of these chromosomal issues may affect all of the eggs.
Symptoms Associated with The Female Infertility
In women, changes in the menstrual cycle and ovulation may be the signs of disease related to infertility. Also, the primary factor of infertility is the inability to get pregnant. Some of the other symptoms include:
- Bleeding that is heavier or lighter than usual is considered an abnormal period.
- Irregular periods: The number of days between each period varies monthly.
- No periods. You have never had a period, or periods suddenly stop.
- Painful periods. Back pain, pelvic pain, and cramping may happen.
Sometimes, female infertility is related to a hormone problem. In this case, symptoms can also include:
- Skin changes, including more acne
- Weight gain
- Changes in sex drive and desire
- Dark hair growth on the lips, chest, and chin
- Loss of hair or thinning hair
Many other things can be related to infertility in women, and their symptoms vary.
What Are the Tests to Female Infertility Diagnosis
If you’ve been unable to conceive within a reasonable period, you should consider visiting your doctor for treatment. Few tests may be done in the presence of your healthcare provider, such as a physical examination. These tests may include the following:
- A pelvic ultrasound
- A Pelvic exam
- A pap tests
Other examinations may need to be done in a lab, which consists of the following:
- Blood tests: These tests will depend on the medical health history and what diagnosis your doctor is considering.
- Laparoscopy: For this test, a small monitoring instrument called a laparoscope is inserted into the abdomen to observe the organs.
- Transvaginal ultrasound: Unlike an abdominal, this test is done by inserting an ultrasound wand into the vagina. As well as, this examination will assist your doctor with a preferable view of your internal organs like ovaries and uterus.
- X-ray hysterosalpingogram: A dye is injected into the cervix, and the caregiver watches how the paint moves through the fallopian tube with an X-ray. This test checks for blockages.
- Hysteroscopy: In this test, a device called a hysteroscope, a flexible, thin instrument with a camera, is inserted into the vagina and through the cervix. The doctor moves it into the uterus to view the inside of the organ.
Stem Cell Treatment for Female Infertility
Various stem cell-based strategies to help with ovarian regeneration, along with the artificial production of oocytes, very well treat the issue and condition of female fertility. Stem cell treatment for female infertility has emerged as a great and helpful treatment that has helped people tackle the stem cell infertility issue.
Stem cellulitis from bone marrow and fatty tissues showed regenerative capacity in various conditions and degenerative diseases. In the hands of a specialist, aspiration to the bone marrow is very safe, and the risk of bleeding or infection is improbable when done correctly. During the curettage of adult autologous stem cells, stem cells are an essential tool for regenerating endometrium. Afterward, cyclical estrogens, progesterones, and aspirins help with vascularization.
Therapies like hysteroscopic are utilized to enhance the sensitivity of the endometrium to cyclic hormones by fomenting lesion-induced inflammatory consequences and excess blood in the body parts. The donation of various stem cells taken from bone marrow/adipose tissue is attributed to the results on the endometrium, such as decreased fibrotic surface and high numbers of glands promoting angiogenesis.
When to see a specialist:
When to look for help once in a while relies upon your age:
- Up to age 35, most specialists prescribe attempting to get pregnant in any event a year prior to testing or treatment.
- If you’re somewhere in the range of 35 and 40, talk about your interests with your primary care physician following a half year of endeavouring.
- If you’re more established than 40, your primary care physician might need to start testing or treatment immediately.
Your primary care physician may likewise need to start testing or treatment immediately on the off chance that you or your accomplice has known ripeness issues or in the event that you have a background marked by sporadic or agonizing periods, pelvic incendiary malady, rehashed unsuccessful labours, earlier malignancy treatment, or endometriosis.
Stem Cell Implantation for Female Infertility
For our experts, the implantation mechanism is very essential for the patients, and hence we use the following implantation structure to administrate the cultured stem cells:
- Intravenous administration
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration
Improvements Seen After Stem Cell Treatment for Female Infertility
Multiple studies have been conducted on stem cells and their potential to treat ovarian dysfunctions. For the treatment of infertility, scientists and doctors have recognized the uses of stem cells in regenerative medicine approaches, and particularly in cases of premature ovarian shortage.
Stem cell-based therapies hold great promise for women experiencing ovarian insufficiency. Research suggests that regenerative medicine may be considered an alternative treatment instead of taking fertility drugs and is comparatively way safer and more effective.
Mechanism of Female Infertility
At, Viezec, stem cells are extracted from either umbilical cord tissue or adipose tissue, and these are known as mesenchymal stem cells. After the extraction of the healthy cells, they are then transferred into the device so that they can get cultured under laboratory conditions, and then, your healthcare provider will implant that stem cells into the body via various administration techniques.
These stem cells have a unique property and the ability to regrow and replace themselves with the damaged cells of the body, as they need rebuilding and rejuvenation.
Statistics Of Overall Improvement of Female Infertility Through Stem Cell Treatment
At Viezec Stem Cell Institute, we believe there are always possibilities and hope patients deserve access to safe and effective stem cell therapy for erectile dysfunction. We aim to provide you with the best hospitality experiences by attending to our patients and their families in many ways. Our staff consists of specialists who are familiar with treating patients. With a team of experts and assistants, we can provide top-quality services to all guests under one roof for their convenience.
Certificate of Analysis for Female Infertility Patient
At Viezec Stem Cell Institute, we always ensure to maintain quality service and safety for our patients. With us, every patient gets a certified authentication number of cells for the process. Before starting the therapy, a small amount of blood, bone marrow, and other microorganisms needed for treatment are sent to a certified research facility to separate and improve the cells.
Follow-up Seen After the Stem Cell Therapy for Female Infertility
The Staff at Viezec will call you in one month, two months and a half years to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us to refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that it is required.
Female Infertility FAQ’s
- What is female infertility?
Infertility in women results from a disease of the female reproductive tract, which prevents the conception of a child or the ability to carry a pregnancy to delivery.
- What impact does infertility have on psychological well-being?
Infertility creates the most distressing life crises a couple has faced. The prolonged inability to conceive a child can evoke a powerful feeling of loss. Many couples experience depression, anxiety, and feeling out of control or isolated.
- What factors increase the risk of infertility in women?
Various factors can cause infertility and change a woman’s ability to have a child. These includes:
- Poor diet
- Smoking and excess alcohol use
- Athletic training and poor diet
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Health issues that cause hormonal changes
- Being underweight or overweight
- Is it possible to regain fertility? If that’s the case, how long will it take?
The cycle usually takes six to a year to return, but it can take longer. Your absence or appearance does not necessarily imply that you are fertile. If your cycle has not resumed or is extremely erratic after a year of treatment, you should consider fertility tests.
Treatment Results Of Female Infertility at Viezec
Stem cell treatment in India for infertility in women proves to be a safe and effective treatment option. This therapy process uses mesenchymal stem cells of the Human Umbilical Cord, which have the potential to grow into any particular cell in the body. Stem cell treatment is a much more effective alternative option than traditional methods as it can heal problems due to inadequate blood flow and resources in the reproductive system, thus reducing the risk of any challenges and difficulties during the procedure.
For female infertility, stem cells derived from the umbilical cord are an effective way to regenerate ovaries and produce eggs. This treatment did not trigger any severe side effects, which proves that stem cells are a promising and safe resource for a clinical approach to treating infertility. However, the positive effects of stem cell therapy do last for different intervals in different patients, and hence the ideal dose of stem cells is maintained, aiming for the preferable outcome.
Female Infertility Patient Stories
My friend told me about Viezec Stem Cell Institute as they offer stem cell therapy, an alternative method to IVF. The procedure was an easy and non-invasive alternative to the expensive IVF treatments
I was having problems conceiving a baby. Then my native doctor suggests I should go for stem cell treatment at Viezec Stem Cell Institute in India. I have had a great experience with them
I am delighted that I chose Viezec Ste Cell Institute for stem cell treatment for my wife. The treatment is painless and very safe. I was surprised at the results and would recommend that women
Hi, I am Ally from California. For the last few years, my husband and I have been trying to conceive a baby but have failed every time. Then, we decided to take help from the doctor