What is Male Infertility?
The root cause that happens to be a point of concern related to male infertility issues has still been a mystery. Regenerative medicine is displayed great potential. The new and improved methods are developing the sperms in a dish. Stem cell therapy for male infertility is hence, being tried and tested on different levels.
If statistics are to be believed, then about 1 out of 8 couples face issues when trying to conceive. The abnormalities usually occur due to semen abnormalities present in the male partner. With advancements and medical prowess taking the world by storm, there have now been some tests and treatment methodologies being tried by the best and most reputed facilities. Male infertility stem cell therapy has emerged as one of the most highly compatible and effective treatments for a particular ailment.
The challenge that remains can now be well overcome with the introduction and launch of some advanced techniques that have to be made available. In some new insights and tests, and research, it has been observed that stem cell therapy for male infertility in India has shown some significant and positive results.
Some of the most generic problems that are associated with the stem cell therapy branch of medical sciences are:
Azoospermia is a condition that is well-defined as the reduction or complete absence of sperm when a man ejaculates. It is among the most common and major issues in male infertility. Azoospermia is widely divided into three categories: pre-testicular, testicular, and post-testicular. Azoospermia is known to affect, on average, about 1% of the male population and could be a major cause of about 20% of male infertility. Stem cell treatment for male infertility can be a treatment that helps cure the issue.
Erectile dysfunction is characterized by the inability to maintain or hold an erection for a longer duration. While Erectile Dysfunction patients can be treated with some highly durable and trusted medications that are available. Erectile dysfunction and other related male infertility issues can be treated using male infertility with stem cell therapy.
Stem Cell Therapy For Male Infertility in India
Male infertility is detected or, in better words, established on two major grounds, the first being the semen analysis which is done entirely differently in the course of different occasions. The semen analysis is then followed by a history of physical examination and investigation that includes various serums being used. The stem cell therapy for male infertility in Delhi is all about using multipotent stem cells, which can be considered as an important and highly useful treatment in case of modality. Stem cell treatment is highly beneficial and effective for the treatment of male infertility and repairing the inability and also works well in case of dysfunctioning of germ cells. During the process of spermatogenesis, varied cell tests take place which is inclusive of germs as well. The infusion that takes place inside the testicular area is the place of concern and consideration with some appropriate micro environment inclusive of germ cells as well. Stem cell treatment for male infertility is amongst the most popular and trusted procedure when it comes to male infertility cure treatments.
Viezec offers advanced and highly unique technologies that ensure the best is imparted to the patient. The viable and effective procedures are not only therapeutic but also highly accurate. The team of internationally trained and learned experts ensure that our treatment offered is one of the best in class. We are a research oriented company that is focused on regenerative medicine’s application. Technology delivered by us is not only safe and effective but also highly therapeutic with highest medical standards. Our vision is to offer the patients flocking to us from all the different parts of the world, a highly professional and one of a kind service that ensures the best and the most relevant treatment is offered to the patients. Stem Cell Care India extends variety of treatments that encompasses stem cell therapy for male infertility, stem cell treatment for Osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, Down syndrome as well as intellectual disabilities amongst various others.
People are searching for stem cell male Infertility Treatment in Delhi, India, but can’t seem to find the best male Infertility Treatment hospitals at an affordable price. Viezec helps those patients to finding best hospitals for the stem cell male Infertility Treatment in Delhi in India
Causes of Male Infertility
There are issues that affect both man and the lady. These may include:
- Abnormal sperm generation or capacity because of undescended gonads, hereditary deformities, medical issues, for example, diabetes, or diseases, for example, chlamydia, gonorrhea, mumps or HIV. Expanded veins in the testicles (varicocele) additionally can influence the nature of sperm.
- Problems with the conveyance of sperm because of sexual issues, for example, untimely discharge; certain hereditary illnesses, for example, cystic fibrosis; basic issues, for example, a blockage in the gonad; or harm or damage to the conceptive organs.
- Overexposure to certain natural variables, for example, pesticides and different synthetic concoctions, and radiation. Cigarette smoking, liquor, maryjane, anabolic steroids, and taking drugs to treat bacterial diseases, hypertension and misery likewise can influence ripeness. Visit presentation to warm, for example, in saunas or hot tubs, can raise internal heat level and may influence sperm generation.
- Damage identified with disease and its treatment, including radiation or chemotherapy. Treatment for cancer can impair sperm production, sometimes severely.
Symptoms Associated with The Male Infertility
The fundamental side effect of barrenness isn’t getting pregnant. There might be no different clear side effects. Now and again, a lady with fruitlessness may have sporadic or missing menstrual periods. Sometimes, a man with barrenness may have a few indications of hormonal issues, for example, changes in hair development or sexual capacity.
Most couples will in the long run consider, with or without treatment.
You most likely don’t have to see a specialist about fruitlessness except if you have been attempting routinely to get pregnant for at any rate one year. Ladies should chat with a specialist prior, be that as it may, on the off chance that they:
- Are age 35 or more established and have been attempting to imagine for a half year or more
- Are over age 40
- Have unpredictable or missing periods
- Have difficult periods
- Have known richness issues
- Have been determined to have endometriosis or pelvic provocative infection
- Have had numerous premature deliveries
- Have experienced treatment for malignant growth
Men should converse with a specialist in the event that they have:
- A low sperm tally or different issues with sperm
- A history of testicular, prostate or sexual issues
- Undergone treatment for malignant growth
- Small balls or growing in the scrotum
- Others in your family with fruitlessness issues
Stem Cell Implantation for Male Infertility
Implantation Of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
Male Infertility Patient Stories
If you are looking for something affordable and effective, I highly recommend this treatment, and the best part is that it has no side effects to worry about.
The treatment was painless, and it was a quick process. After not too much of a wait, the results were apparent. I had heard about the treatment from a friend whose acquaintance recently
Hi, my name is Paul, and I underwent stem cell treatment via Viezec Stem Cell Institute. I have tried stem cell therapy to treat my condition, infertility, and surprisingly it worked
I was looking for an affordable and safe therapy for my infertility issues, and I found this. Viezec Stem Cell Institute is an affordable stem cell therapy that helped me with my infertility problems
Follow-up Seen After the Stem Cell Therapy for Male Infertility
The Staff at Viezec will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.
What Are the Tests to Male Infertility Diagnosis
Causes of male fertility can be hard to diagnose. The problems are most often with sperm production or delivery. Diagnosis starts with a complete history and physical exam. Your healthcare provider may also want to do blood work and semen tests.
Your doctor might recommend additional tests to help identify the cause of your infertility. These can include:
- Scrotal ultrasound. This test uses high-frequency sound waves to produce images inside your body. A scrotal ultrasound can help your doctor see if there is a varicocele or other problems in the testicles and supporting structures.
- Transrectal ultrasound. A small, lubricated wand is inserted into your rectum. It allows your doctor to check your prostate and look for blockages in the tubes that carry semen.
- Hormone testing. Hormones produced by the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and testicles play a crucial role in sexual development and sperm production. Abnormalities in other hormonal or organ systems might also contribute to infertility. A blood test measures the level of testosterone and other hormones.
- Post-ejaculation urinalysis. Sperm in your urine can indicate your sperm are travelling backwards into the bladder instead of out your penis during ejaculation.
- Genetic tests. When sperm concentration is deficient, there could be a genetic cause. A blood test can reveal whether there are subtle changes in the Y chromosome — signs of a genetic abnormality. Genetic testing might be ordered to diagnose various congenital or inherited syndromes.
- Testicular biopsy. This test involves removing samples from the testicle with a needle. If the results of the testicular biopsy show that sperm production is average, your problem is likely caused by a blockage or another issue with sperm transport.
Stem Cell Treatment for Male Infertility
Stem cells play a significant role in the novel branch of modern Biology and Medicine known as Regenerative Medicine. Stem cells are a potential method for enhancing infertility therapies in women and men because of their regenerative capacity. It has been shown that it is possible to develop fully mature egg and sperm cells in the laboratory, creating expectations for new therapies for infertility.
The stem cell therapy for male infertility in Delhi is all about using multipotent stem cells, which can be considered an essential and beneficial treatment in the case of modality. Stem cell treatment is highly beneficial and effective for treating male infertility and repairing the inability and works well in case of dysfunction of germ cells.
Male Infertility FAQ’s
- What is male infertility?
Male infertility is when a man cannot impregnate his female partner due to decreased quality and quantity of sperm. Multiple factors such as low sperm production, abnormal sperm function, or blockages of sperm are the reasons for male infertility. In addition, factors including illness, injuries, chronic health conditions, lifestyle choices, etc., can significantly contribute to male infertility.
- Can I prevent male infertility?
Male infertility is not always preventable. However, you can do the following to avoid known causes of male infertility: –
- Don’t smoke
- Limit or abstain from alcohol
- Steer clear of illicit drugs
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Don’t get a vasectomy
- Reduce stress
- Refrain from pesticides, heavy metals, and other toxins.
- Avoid things that lead to prolonged heat for testicles.
- Can cigarette smoke affect semen?
Yes. Research has shown that regular smoking impacts sperm in a variety of ways. It decreases the size and movement of these cells and damages their DNA content. Smoking also can affect the seminal fluid, which is ejaculated with the sperm.
- Are there genetic or aging issues that harm male infertility?
Some proven studies concluded that paternal fertility decreases with age. It is also shown that there is a link between paternal age and an increased risk of autism and schizophrenia. Other genetic abnormalities involving abnormal chromosomes, sperm DNA fragmentation, or inherited diseases may affect male fertility and require further evaluation.
Improvements Seen After the Stem Cell Therapy for Male Infertility
Following are the possible improvements in male infertility after stem cell treatment procedure:
- 70-80% showed improvement in erection during the first quarter of post-stem cell therapy
- 60-70% of the patients have opted for a booster stem cell dose due to improved sexual desire
- 20-30% of the couples experiencing male infertility issues are leaving happy married life, post-stem cell therapy
- 80-90% of the patients have acknowledged great improvements post stem cell therapy.
Mechanism of Male Infertility
By undergoing stem cell therapy, you have made the right choice for a healthy and happier life. We will do all we can to assist you in making the journey as smooth as possible. During the patient assessment session before surgery, our healthcare staff will provide specific guidance on stem cell therapy, clinical progress expectations, and possible side effects. You could be eligible for thorough preventive testing and a medical history check after your counseling session. We will also provide you with more information about recovery plans and the therapy program.
Statistics Of Overall Improvement of Male Infertility Through Stem Cell Therapy
At Viezec Stem Cell Institute. We always ensure to maintain quality service and safety for our patients. We promise to assign only the most experienced specialist regarding your protection. Our hospital has the latest technologies for the treatment, and before using it, we make sure they aren’t infected. Furthermore, we are always here to give you international assistance around the globe at affordable pricing plans. We believe that everyone who comes to us deserves access to top-notch treatment.
Treatment Results Of Male Infertility at Viezec
Infertility may be diagnosed in men based on two semen analyses conducted separately, after which detailed history taking, physical exam, and investigations follow. These may include a testicular biopsy or transrectal ultrasound if needed. Treatment for azoospermia (no sperm) or oligospermia (low sperm count) consists of stem cell therapy using multipotent stem cells – these are free from side effects but come with the risks of general anesthesia.
During spermatogenesis, various testicular cells—including germ cells and those from glands such as Sertoli, Leydig, and peritubular myoid—work together to create spermatozoa. Infusing them back into the scrotum via injection is an appropriate way to generate new spermatozoa when they’re most needed.
Certificate of Analysis for Male Infertility Patient
Before the therapy process, all cells are screened for infection to avoid contamination. To ensure the quality of the treatment, we examine the medium wherein stem cells are to be harvested, preserved, and delivered. To successfully uphold our commitment to providing the highest quality treatment, the final wash of the stem cell source is checked for aerobic and anaerobic microbes. In addition, rules include an endotoxin test that permits only batches with a quantity less than the given threshold to qualify. Finally, every set of cells comes with a certificate of analysis to affirm the quality of work.