Diabetic foot ulcer occurs because of numerous factors including peripheral neuropathy, mechanical vicissitudes in conformation of the bony architecture of the foot and atherosclerotic peripheral arterial disease. All these factors befall with higher frequency and intensity in the diabetic population. Foot ulcers typically befall under big toes and the orbs of your feet, and can affect the feet down to the bones. The reasons of diabetic foot ulcer is Diabetic ulcers are most commonly triggered by:
- Nerve impairment
- Poor circulation
- High blood sugar (hyperglycemia)
- Irritated or injured feet
SymptomsThe symptoms of a foot ulcer is
- Drainage from your foot that might stain your socks or emerge in your shoe.
- Strange swelling, irritation, redness, and odors from one or both feet.
- Black tissue (named eschar) surrounding the ulcer
TreatmentWe use the matchless technology of Mesenchymal stem cells mined from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating Diabetic Foot Ulcer. WJ-MSCs offer economical and pain-free collection technique that might be cryogenic ally stockpiled and are tremendously advantageous for tissue engineering purpose. The treatment will come about in four steps which consist of: Qualification for the treatment: Our specialists will probe your past medical history and symptoms to gauge the severity of your condition. A series of examinations will be implemented to comprehend the phase of disease. There will be pre-treatment evaluations and pre-operative evaluations. According to the test outcomes, our specialists will recommend the patient for further course of the process. Source Extraction: With supervision and approval from the doctor, the source of extraction will be decided. On the whole, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources obtainable. Stem cells from a healthy individual (the donor) are transported to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the interiors of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to ascertain the tissue type. A professional will scrutinize to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or alike, the transplant is more likely to be prosperous. Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP lab for processing. The sample management will take place in an ultramodern facility in defiance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the newest technologies. The customer will receive a third party certificate from globally accredited lab for quality purpose. Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are prepared to be implanted, the physician will pinpoint the most potent technique of infusion centered on the patient’s physical and mental well-being. Diabetic Foot Ulcer Stem Cell Treatment Aftercare: in this stage, the patient will be asked to visit the doctor. The doctor might recommend some rehabilitation programmes such as communication and social interaction, physiological counseling and further assessment.
ImprovementsStem cell intervention can bring considerable improvements in healing and also decrease in wound size and also in inflammation and ease of pain. These improvements may surely vary from person to person and cannot be promised although.
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India